Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May as well just add a couple of months to be on the safe side. The long, extended delay is a worst-case scenario.

I'm not keeping my hopes up, what is the absolute last day of Q2 when this is expected to be released? Sept. I'd say around then, its Hot Toys they delay a lot so it would be more realistic to push the date. If it comes out before then, I'll dance my a$$ off! :ted

Then they can give us a 55' Biff :exactly:
Maybe as a 2015 Toy Fair Exclusive.:pray:

I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't make a 1955 Marty as an exclusive and just get new clothes for the existing figure.

Jeez it went from one page having people betting they'd release it early to being delayed 3 to 6 months??? I mean the site still says March 2015. Do we have any real confirmation on this delay?

Yes, HT themselves said Q2/Q3 so we're looking at April as the earliest release in Asia and then probably a month after for the US. Hopefully there isn't still the dock slowdown going into deep February or when they get back to work it'll take a long time to clear out while still receiving and we're talking longer.

According to the calendar from secret base this is expected on quarter 2 maybe quarter 3. So there's no delay yet but subject are due to change. I remember T1 terminator Battle Damage was due on December on sideshow and it came out on October so for me I can expect anything. HT saw the response for this figure after all those years waiting the least they can do is release it early, but I'm pretty sure Mark 43 Iron man or thos Hulk new shorts are priority.

Yeah this could be one of those releases that just pops up out of nowhere, I would personally prefer this as I don't want anything on my PO list when the Age of Ultron figures start coming out

I am so torn by this figure, to buy or not to buy, I have gone back and forth a hundred times. The problem is that I am trying to make my collection more into sets and avoid one of figures. Arghhh...what to do?
-Sean

I am so torn by this figure, to buy or not to buy, I have gone back and forth a hundred times. The problem is that I am trying to make my collection more into sets and avoid one of figures. Arghhh...what to do?
-Sean
Buy the DeLorean too and there's another set :)

lol, well I would pre-order this far in advance but

a) UK always gets things last, Robocop still hasn't surfaced here but I have that.
b) You have to pay the full price now and wait it out. You can't pay a cheap deposit with anyone reputable.

This is scheduled for the summer time, right? It means we (me and yourself) aren't likely to see it until Christmas if we buy from our shores. That's a bit of a put off for impatient idiots such as myself. ;)
Collectablesdirect uk allow you to order on a layaway plan, 10% deposit. Fantastic company and You can contact the owner on here...

For Doc I expect no less than this.
BTTF-Doc-Brown-by-Dan-Chung-1.jpg
That's a cool custom and definitely comes with some pretty essential accessories. I don't think he needs the wind-up car or pictures since they'd be more suited to a 1955 Doc. I'd throw an Einstein in as a substitute for those items.

That's a cool custom and definitely comes with some pretty essential accessories. I don't think he needs the wind-up car or pictures since they'd be more suited to a 1955 Doc. I'd throw an Einstein in as a substitute for those items.

Who made that, it's great!

they could do this

Attachments

• CMZB7Gp.jpg
    CMZB7Gp.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 427
  • 10934008_412412068914544_8233259514157205959_n.jpg
    10934008_412412068914544_8233259514157205959_n.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 428
Back