Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had one of those tiny straps on his upper right arm break from bending his elbow too much/too far. I could possibly see the jacket ripping from having it bent for long periods of time. But I don't really know for sure, it's been a while since I've had a HT figure.

That's a shame! :( That pose (holding the orb) is the ideal pose for him IMO. Nevertheless, thanks for the info :)

Picked him up today, very impressed, the attention to detail on every inch of it is amazing, now officially saving for the rest of them. 3.jpg

Picked him up today, very impressed, the attention to detail on every inch of it is amazing, now officially saving for the rest of them.

Very nice indeed. I love your shelving display! I was thinking of getting more of the Guardians, but the Avenger line is taking all my money. There's always the next Guardians movie though. :)

Thanks guys, I don't have many figures (yet) and only the one detolf, but I like one figure per shelf with the 1/6 stuff, I think when you see a load of them on one shelf it takes something away from them, they need room to shine y'know;) And I think the design on the boxes is great, it's all part of the fun. Great figure though can't say enough good things about it. Oh also I replaced the back of the detolf with a mirror which makes a big difference.

Thanks guys, I don't have many figures (yet) and only the one detolf, but I like one figure per shelf with the 1/6 stuff, I think when you see a load of them on one shelf it takes something away from them, they need room to shine y'know;) And I think the design on the boxes is great, it's all part of the fun. Great figure though can't say enough good things about it. Oh also I replaced the back of the detolf with a mirror which makes a big difference.

I agree except I feel like 2 is good and depending on what 3 can fit but only if they go together. 1 shelf with falcon cap and bucky looks amazing IMO. Once the shelf gets overcrowded with 7 diff IM armors they definitely loose the mystique on each individual.

I agree except I feel like 2 is good and depending on what 3 can fit but only if they go together. 1 shelf with falcon cap and bucky looks amazing IMO. Once the shelf gets overcrowded with 7 diff IM armors they definitely loose the mystique on each individual.

Exactly! :)

Chriswalshart, I adore the lighting in that display! Where do I find that at?

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Screw the detolf.... check out that Rig....

Specs please :D

Let's all just drool over all of chris' stuff.

Can I just have the details on everything in that picture, please? :lol

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Let's all just drool over all of chris' stuff.

Can I just have the details on everything in that picture, please? :lol

Haha that's all the cool stuff I own in the world, the rest of my studio is a dump! But the lights are just Ikea Dioders DIODER LED 4-piece lighting strip set - IKEA I have the colour changing ones in the link- they're really cool, but the wires aren't very long and there'a a box you have to hide within the cabinet (behind the Catwoman box). I hardly turn them on anyway but when I do they're set to white, I'd just get the white ones!

Brainiac I can't remember what's in the pc now, erm i5 4670k, the case is a coolermaster storm enforcer, I'm between graphics cards- I had to return a faulty R9 280x, it's PC upgrading or hot toys, the toys are winning right now! Actually the rent and bills are winning at the moment.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Brainiac I can't remember what's in the pc now, erm i5 4670k, the case is a coolermaster storm enforcer, I'm between graphics cards- I had to return a faulty R9 280x, it's PC upgrading or hot toys, the toys are winning right now! Actually the rent and bills are winning at the moment.

No kidding... thats a nice card :clap. I'm tempted to sell my $2K rig to pay for the AOU line..... but I can't let it go :lol
Yeah I like that case. Cooler Master or GTFO for me... I have a Storm Styker at the moment. Recently upgraded to x99 system :yess:

No kidding... thats a nice card :clap. I'm tempted to sell my $2K rig to pay for the AOU line..... but I can't let it go :lol
Yeah I like that case. Cooler Master or GTFO for me... I have a Storm Styker at the moment. Recently upgraded to x99 system :yess:

Nice! Those AOU hot toys do look sweet, but I couldn't sell th PC, you might be more tempted when we see Vision though, I'm sure him and Scarlet Witch are gonna be amazing.

Back