Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I can't use a code or Paypal on a wait list exclusive? Why?

Nevermind, I just talked to them and they explained it. No star-lord for me. Maybe they will eventually get around to a short coat version anyway and some of the QC issues will be cleaned up.
That's what I'm thinking although I love the long coat too I really liked the jacket... will have to see what he wears in 2 years time.

Or a strong, vocal minority.

I always feel the need to chime in when I get a version with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's weird because my helmeted sculpt is so tight that it's hard to turn the head, guess i lucked out.

Just was able to open mine today - nice figure but my helmeted sculpt just flops all around and can't be posed at all. Guess this problem is somewhat common. I will have to try and figure something out as i did want to display with the helmet sculpt.
A layer of clear nail polish or super glue ( let dry) on the peg usually takes care of these problems and it's not very noticeable.

Debating on getting this one as BBTS recently got their shipment in of him. I really loved his character in the movie and I really like the head sculpt as it looks very accurate to Chris Pratt. So I guess the only problem people have had with him is the loose helmet sculpt?

Debating on getting this one as BBTS recently got their shipment in of him. I really loved his character in the movie and I really like the head sculpt as it looks very accurate to Chris Pratt. So I guess the only problem people have had with him is the loose helmet sculpt?
If you love the movie and the Headsculpt, what's stopping you. This figure is pretty good, the helmet HS is just a minor thing.

Back