Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something that comes to mind is construction ear plugs. Orange color foam.
That's a great idea. I think I actually have some of those disposable orange gun ear plugs somewhere. I just have to find them or I'll just go buy some. Just have to figure out how to cut them out though. That's going to be the hard part.

Jay

That's a great idea. I think I actually have some of those disposable orange gun ear plugs somewhere. I just have to find them or I'll just go buy some. Just have to figure out how to cut them out though. That's going to be the hard part.

Jay
You'll almost need a miniature hole punch to get the rounded look or precision cutting.

just get one of the caps off a mechanical pencil or something similar... lay the ear plug on some wood and punch out the circle. done!

Well, I was going to break down and purchase this guy but when I hit the buy it now button it will only come up as a wait list exclusive, it won't let me use Paypal and it won't let me apply my March discount. It doesn't even show the regular version as being available. WTH?

my bet is by going to waitlist they'll remove your ability to use the coupon code. so sign up on the waitlist and watch when you get converted today/tomorrow!

Well, I was going to break down and purchase this guy but when I hit the buy it now button it will only come up as a wait list exclusive, it won't let me use Paypal and it won't let me apply my March discount. It doesn't even show the regular version as being available. WTH?

The exclusive is sold out and the regular edition is available

You guys know the EX was available yesterday right ? You were even able to use the coupon code to knock $20 off

Just was able to open mine today - nice figure but my helmeted sculpt just flops all around and can't be posed at all. Guess this problem is somewhat common. I will have to try and figure something out as i did want to display with the helmet sculpt.

Mine does this too...I was just coming on here to ask the same question. My helmeted sculpt is floppy, but still holds most poses OK.

Are there supposed to be clips on the inside of the jacket that connect with the belt? I have the clips on the belt, but not on the inside of the coat.

Just was able to open mine today - nice figure but my helmeted sculpt just flops all around and can't be posed at all. Guess this problem is somewhat common. I will have to try and figure something out as i did want to display with the helmet sculpt.

Mine does this too...I was just coming on here to ask the same question. My helmeted sculpt is floppy, but still holds most poses OK.
Plumbers tape around the ball joint does the trick. :)

Flying Star-Lord!

IMG_3379-Edit.jpg

The exclusive is sold out and the regular edition is available

So I can't use a code or Paypal on a wait list exclusive? Why?

Nevermind, I just talked to them and they explained it. No star-lord for me. Maybe they will eventually get around to a short coat version anyway and some of the QC issues will be cleaned up.

My Ex got shipped today :yess::yess:

Do you guys recommend taking the batteries out of the helmet? in fear of them exploding and damaging the helmet over time!

Back