Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, this guy came out great and hopefully the rest of the line does as well. Going to be letting my EX go though. :monkey2

Great pics, this guy came out great and hopefully the rest of the line does as well. Going to be letting my EX go though. :monkey2

Buh...buh...buh...

6xQVf4b.gif

poor ellie
she always looks like an alien to me :lol

better like this: probably NSFW :dunno

Because I know who the artist is, I'm sorta looking at you a little funny because of the type of work he normally does. I've seen all sorts of crazy (I'm Japanese) but some of it is... very extreme. You may not be familiar with his other work, but I still wonder. :lol

There's an actually NSFW version of that image, by the way.

Nice looking snaps! Dammit both these heads look great, and its gonna make me want to buy an extra fig ala terminator. Especially if somebody makes a nice reasonably priced short jacket

I already got an extra body. Just need to order some clothes when made available. Either an outdoor look, or the yellow prison suit look.

Incredible pictures cuz! Cannot wait to get mine! [emoji16]

Thanks cuz! More pics to come!

Because I know who the artist is, I'm sorta looking at you a little funny because of the type of work he normally does. I've seen all sorts of crazy (I'm Japanese) but some of it is... very extreme. You may not be familiar with his other work, but I still wonder. :lol

There's an actually NSFW version of that image, by the way.

:lol I see. :wink1:

Back