Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed Star Lord is now restricted shipping to Australia. Lucky I got my order in earlier. This restricted shipping on Hot Toys makes no sense. Star Lord can't ship to Australia, the rest of the guardians can. Stormtroopers can't ship to Australia, all the other Star Wars Hot Toys can. Loki can't, Thor can. Seriously guys, wtf
What is up with this? How can they now restrict it to Australia when they were shipping it previously? That really doesn't make any sense.
Anyhow, I will buy locally with this one considering it will end up cheaper now that the dollar has dropped.

Is there an ETA from SSC on this figure? have you received any notification that will be shipped soon? Star Lord is one of the few that are still schedule for Jan shipment. Has anybody with Flex payments received any notification?

I think SSC is trying and hoping to get the container that might have him and some other figures out of the port this month from the sound of the post they made on twitter. I am guessing but it might off the boat and just needs to be put on a truck a delivered to them.

1003069_919245354753746_8368511110048004110_n.jpg

It's confirmed to ship later this month. I'm relieved I also got a straight answer from the company I bought it from. So, maybe within the next couple of weeks?

tryin to think of a way to make the eyes on masked head to look on when they arent etc. cuz i dont want to leave the lights on for extended periods of time. thinkin some clear orange plastic cut to the exact shape of eye placed on would give them a brighter appearance and wouldnt damage fig.. that or buy second helmet sculpt and paint them with a orange wash carefully..
:dunno

anyone seen a comic custom ver using the masked headsculpt? all its needs is a helmet really, not exact to comic look but 99%.

tryin to think of a way to make the eyes on masked head to look on when they arent etc. cuz i dont want to leave the lights on for extended periods of time. thinkin some clear orange plastic cut to the exact shape of eye placed on would give them a brighter appearance and wouldnt damage fig.. that or buy second helmet sculpt and paint them with a orange wash carefully..
:dunno

anyone seen a comic custom ver using the masked headsculpt? all its needs is a helmet really, not exact to comic look but 99%.

Never liked the helmet. Glad Gunn dropped that.

I was gonna say great pic Stealth, but because I have never been disappointed with the quality and excellence of your photography you can assume from now on that I think its great :lol :hi5:

:duff many thanks dude, appreciated, still learning but it adds more fun to an already great hobby

Just watched the movie for 2nd time. What's up with the walkman? I realize they can't write Sony on it but its solid purple and should be blue and silver. Also headphone earpieces should be orange. Sorry if this has been discussed to death previously.

Just watched the movie for 2nd time. What's up with the walkman? I realize they can't write Sony on it but its solid purple and should be blue and silver. Also headphone earpieces should be orange. Sorry if this has been discussed to death previously.

HT left off the Sony logo and made the Walkman appear different enough to avoid having to pay licensing fees.

guardiansstuff.jpg

Back