Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starlord (exclusive) priced to sell £210 shipped uk

international £10 extra

Pm me

Just noticed Star Lord is now restricted shipping to Australia. Lucky I got my order in earlier. This restricted shipping on Hot Toys makes no sense. Star Lord can't ship to Australia, the rest of the guardians can. Stormtroopers can't ship to Australia, all the other Star Wars Hot Toys can. Loki can't, Thor can. Seriously guys, wtf

Just noticed Star Lord is now restricted shipping to Australia. Lucky I got my order in earlier. This restricted shipping on Hot Toys makes no sense. Star Lord can't ship to Australia, the rest of the guardians can. Stormtroopers can't ship to Australia, all the other Star Wars Hot Toys can. Loki can't, Thor can. Seriously guys, wtf

thats wyrd for sure.....

Since all the Q1 figures are seeing some type of delay is this also getting pushed or did this make is out of the port before all the issues?

Asking myself the same thing, why this has not been pushed back with the rest? Still says shipping in January.

Can't wait to get this guy - really hoping he somehow slips through on schedule.

He's got some moves on him...maybe he danced his way through. :monkey3

tumblr_nc0adccLqU1tqob8bo7_250.gif

All these pics of Star lord (who?) had been getting me all fidgety so...
:clap:clap:clap I finally came to my senses & just ordered this guy, he'll be with me next week :yess::hi5::yess:
Haven't been this excited about a new figure for a while. I've got winter soldier coming next week but he's playing second fiddle to this guy :rotfl

& I said I would avoid the guardians line, looks I'll be all in now, rocket & groot & Gamora are now must haves :gah::wink1::lol

:clap:clap:clap I finally came to my senses & just ordered this guy, he'll be with me next week :yess::hi5::yess:
Haven't been this excited about a new figure for a while. I've got winter soldier coming next week but he's playing second fiddle to this guy :rotfl

& I said I would avoid the guardians line, looks I'll be all in now, rocket & groot & Gamora are now must haves :gah::wink1::lol

Congrats, man! You ordered him from Hong Kong?

Just picked up the EX from an American seller on Ebay. Reasonable price too. I've got all the available Guardians on order now, just need HT to announce Drax.

Nice haha, did you use a coupon?

:lol You got your Star-Lord already??!! That's awesome, pretty fast. I was debating whether or not to get the EX from eBay or someone else as well, but I'm still trying to make room for the collection first, as well as save up $$ by selling stuff.

:lol You got your Star-Lord already??!! That's awesome, pretty fast. I was debating whether or not to get the EX from eBay or someone else as well, but I'm still trying to make room for the collection first, as well as save up $$ by selling stuff.

No I didnt get it yet. Still waiting to get it from SSC

Back