Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

I read an article somewhere that Dave still has a likeness contract with WWE or something like that and it's been hard to get his likeness for Hot Toys.

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

I read an article somewhere that Dave still has a likeness contract with WWE or something like that and it's been hard to get his likeness for Hot Toys.

That's odd, so in order to get any likeness thing done on Dave, you need to go thru WWE and not Dave himself? I would understand if it's a Batista fig, but for other stuff like Drax or Brass Body you still need to go thru WWE?? That's pretty lame

Re: Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Vinnie Mac is a very powerful guy. I don't know if he controls everybody's likeness rights, but it's pretty damn close.

My boyfriend told me that I'm getting this as a late holiday present once it ships.

tumblr_inline_nctoegZ5Jb1rw8a11.gif

Vinnie Mac is a very powerful guy. I don't know if he controls everybody's likeness rights, but it's pretty damn close.

Exactly vince is known to be pretty ruthless and has these guys sell their souls when they agree to work in wwe. When they leave wwe they end up with nothing. Very few superstars actually have rights to things like their image, clothing, name, etc.

Exactly vince is known to be pretty ruthless and has these guys sell their souls when they agree to work in wwe. When they leave wwe they end up with nothing. Very few superstars actually have rights to things like their image, clothing, name, etc.

Yep. Guys like Cena can make $10 million-plus a year, but not your average jobber.

Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectibl...

Whoah, check out Drax here! Dunno if it's just me but I feel like the body and head sculpt have been updated? This is apparently from Comic Con Experience? Just according to Facebook.

a9aba06361e3e8e67dd86ad33eed3fad.jpg

Me, too. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but my waitlist still says Reservation Submitted. I expected it to be cancelled by now. Now that I've said something, it probably will be tomorrow. :doh

Like everybody else, I got a notification my wait list for the EX was cancelled. But then a few weeks after I got an email saying one became available and converted to a preorder!

I'm really excited for this, especially after I lost hope for it.

Yeah, my Wait List is still there.

I don't know if I want to try for it. The free shipping+10% deal was really nice, and whatever I save I can probably buy ala carte.

You guys really should take the 10% and free shipping. No NRD and if you order does convert down the line, SS is usually good about transferring stuff over.

Back