Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have a whole lot of time to be creative tonight. :dunno[/IMG]
IMG_3718-Edit.jpg

haha... you're kidding right? thats effortless creativity :clap
I like the second pose there... really good

haha... you're kidding right? thats effortless creativity :clap
I like the second pose there... really good

Hahaha! I have ideas I want to test out, but I need to wait until my next days off from work. I need lots of time to do some green screen stuff as I'm not too familiar with it in Photoshop or shooting it. But I'm learning! And props...I need some of those too. :)

Also, thanks again!

Hahaha! I have ideas I want to test out, but I need to wait until my next days off from work. I need lots of time to do some green screen stuff as I'm not too familiar with it in Photoshop or shooting it. But I'm learning! And props...I need some of those too. :)

Also, thanks again!

:yess: :hi5:

Got mine .
No complaints .... Other than the box image , but that's petty . I'm sorta amazed by the figure myself . The detail on the jacket and man purse is insane . Down to the burnt ends of the jacket . Love the holsters and the way they clip in , similar to Winter Soldiers design . Not displaying him with the mask ... Headset all the way . Fits the character . Bring on Rocket and Groot . Hope Yondu is a sdcc exclusive , he needs the HT Treatment imo .

Back