1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, my fault. It's the other line that made the IM3 blue shirt clothing set, the one that comes with the white sneakers. Forgot VeryCool came with the black ones.

not a big fan of this version... the iron man series from HT is so played out already, they should just stop and on concentrate on other lines

Always strange to me that people coming into threads to say they have no interest in something. I personally only go into the threads that I might like what is being offered.

not a big fan of this version... the iron man series from HT is so played out already, they should just stop and on concentrate on other lines

Maybe you're personally tired of Iron Man HT's, but clearly, the masses are not. Its really smart business for HT to make as many armors as they can. They will get bought.

Im sorry guys, but they are, in fact, only made for me. I know, this is hard to believe that the entire model is based off my wants, but it is. Sorry.

Im sorry guys, but they are, in fact, only made for me. I know, this is hard to believe that the entire model is based off my wants, but it is. Sorry.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Cheering.gif

Back