1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I haven't requested any changes, and my order still shows the flex payments on schedule for Feb/Mar/Apr, will it remain that way or will it be bumped up?

If I haven't requested any changes, and my order still shows the flex payments on schedule for Feb/Mar/Apr, will it remain that way or will it be bumped up?

I talked to sideshow on the phone earlier. The woman I spoke with said the schedule would stay the same. You can make it earlier or just pay for it all outright if you want. Just call them. I'm keeping mine the way it is. I've got too much stuff coming. Don't need an unexpected figure.

I talked to sideshow on the phone earlier. The woman I spoke with said the schedule would stay the same. You can make it earlier or just pay for it all outright if you want. Just call them. I'm keeping mine the way it is. I've got too much stuff coming. Don't need an unexpected figure.

Thanks for the info! Yea I think with the holidays coming and whatnot, I'll just keep it the way it is for now. Might place an order for Heartbreaker and Red Snapper somewhere between now and then as well, so I can live with getting it at a later time.

Yeah, I remember them giving you an option of whether you want to move up your payments or you can keep them as they were.

Last edited:
:gah: not sure about this pre-order after the mock pictures of the supposedly finalized version of the figure. I might cancel since OMG's photos still havent come out yet, and my order will be processed on the 9th. RIght now i already received the processing email...help

I'm in a similar boot. While I can afford it now, I was hoping to see final product photos as well, or save up for some other figures, but I used a $20 coupon on mine. Then again, $20 coupon's usually come out every month so I can always re-order.

Imo if you cancel this based on that one horrid photo you may regret it.

The sculpt is very similar if not identical to the workshop Tony release and we all know that looks fantastic in hand.

I can't imagine HT would screw up the BD version here.

The clothing will be excellent & the accessories will be so much fun and there's ton of them!

Imo if you cancel this based on that one horrid photo you may regret it.

The sculpt is very similar if not identical to the workshop Tony release and we all know that looks fantastic in hand.

I can't imagine HT would screw up the BD version here.

The clothing will be excellent & the accessories will be so much fun and there's ton of them!

All of this is exactly the reason I cancelled it today. Its basically the same figure I already have with different accessories. I already have 4 Tony Stark figures, and this one isn't different enough for me to warrant a $250 purchase.

Its the first non-repaint IM figure from Hot Toy I've passed on in 3 years.

All of this is exactly the reason I cancelled it today. Its basically the same figure I already have with different accessories. I already have 4 Tony Stark figures, and this one isn't different enough for me to warrant a $250 purchase.

Its the first non-repaint IM figure from Hot Toy I've passed on in 3 years.

The mechanic is only $224.99

Meanwhile, at the HT Office...

"Propulsion Test Tony's already old news..."

"Yeah, and soon Mechanic Tony will be just that."

"I got an idea! This!"

1456098_595525377187116_391386183_n.jpg

oh Boy , not sure if i should keep my exclusive pre-order alive. i mean its a nice Figure , but there was/is just too much other stuff before Christmas :/

Back