1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The battle damaged head with the blood and wounds from this figure will look great on the MKV...

IMG_5271.jpg

The figures were a lot smaller in the past, that's for sure. I'm having that same size issue with my Harvey Dent/BR Joker figures compared to the new figures that released this year.

Question: I've got the Mark VII coming soon and ordered the Mechanic for next year: will the mechanic's head fit the Mark VII?

Question: I've got the Mark VII coming soon and ordered the Mechanic for next year: will the mechanic's head fit the Mark VII?

It's probably the same head as Repairman and the poster above fit that head on all the armors so most likely :yess:

I call typo, but it would be easy for them to throw this dude together. I'd be happy to get him early.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Jor-el hit early. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one as well. The head sculpt and body are done. (aside from battle damage to the face). I bet Hot Toys wants to clear their plates of the easier figures to produce so they can ramp up to the more difficult pieces. (Iron Man armors)

They have so much in the pipeline, it's scary. **** that has been announced and we haven't even seen.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back