Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today but haven't taken any pics yet. He is an absolute beast! Gonna treat the dome when I get the grease. I didn't want to spend the money on him when he was full price but the Black Friday deal was totally worth it.

Got mine today but haven't taken any pics yet. He is an absolute beast! Gonna treat the dome when I get the grease. I didn't want to spend the money on him when he was full price but the Black Friday deal was totally worth it.
Grats bro, Ed's epic, my FOTY!

Grats bro, Ed's epic, my FOTY!

Thanks! I'm definitely glad I decided to go ahead and get him. I don't honk I'll ever use the voice chip function but I really like the way he looks. A little preventative TLC and he's going to be a great addition to my collection.

He's friggin' awesome, right??!! Love the detail on him. I honk it might be one of my favorites of the year aesthetically as well, dome issue aside.

I'm waiting to grease mine for a bit... Mainly outta morbid curiosity wanting to see if this b-itch will show signs of drying out...
But when I do it, a qtip will easily hit the joints and use a small paint brush to hit the dome.

Paint brush probably won't work...the grease is too think. I tried a paint brush but my finger worked best to get the grease deep into all the indentations of the dome.

I also tried a q-tip but I kept getting small strands of cotton on it...maybe I just have cheap q-tips :lol

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm definitely glad I decided to go ahead and get him. I don't honk I'll ever use the voice chip function but I really like the way he looks. A little preventative TLC and he's going to be a great addition to my collection.

He's friggin' awesome, right??!! Love the detail on him. I honk it might be one of my favorites of the year aesthetically as well, dome issue aside.

What's the deal with "honk," huh? :lol

honda grease, this one?

718cvMfkzKL._SL1500_.jpg

Arrived a few days ago but a new baby takes up lots of time and takes away sleep so I just got to open him! Nice to have the big fella back so cheap. But the Mod Podge is on standby...

No brush needed. Just a clean microfiber towel to apply the initial grease. I even used my index finger to spread it evenly across the dome when I was close to done.

Back