Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cylindrical foam???? Uhm, I don't remember them, maybe they are only something that protects parts inside the box, but can you show us a picture?
The sounds are played at pushbutton press (when the previous sound is already ended), if you find difficult to let it work, I think you need to replace batteries in the remote ;) Hope it helps.

The boxes are -maybe- the ammo boxes and they are normally in the lower part of the arms, however, if you like, you can rotate the right arm to have rocket launcher on the top. I've not seen that in the movie however, you can do if you like!

I also saw there were 2 cylindrical foam things inside the box, what are those for?

Thanks! Do you know where they go at the legs? The instructions don't say anything about them and I'm curious. Is there a video review that shows it?

Those protect the pegs in transit, they're not part of the figure. Go to 7:20 of this video (the guy is a goofball :lol).

Guys, in the link I posted in the previous page about the chronicle collectibles ed 209 I've found some interestng things to improve the hot toys. I already did some paint jobs and I'm finding simil electrical wires in green and orange colour to add to the default red and black wires. I also seen that the leg jackscrew has a better look if it has the metal coloured threads and I already did that. I've seen also other details on the front grill and something like an antenna in the lower part. I also seen that ED209 has 2 types of grey, one on the lower part of the "head" is darker than the top, however it seems that also the rear grilles has this dark grey colour just around them.
Does anyone knows what colour is it? The RAL code or point me to the correct paint?

fc5ea4db6517fda4f76db9a4bfec90d7.jpg

Looks like it was that. Didn't realize they fell off that part when I took it out of the plastic. Thanks! :duff

My grease is on it's way to my home, I'm waiting it....

Happy to see it worked dw316!

Now, these are the latest mods I did today, paint is still fresh.

244ees5.jpg

969vo6.jpg

Hope you like them!

Thanks! Planning to do a year end video to show my collection but still don't know how to go about it. :)

Saw some folks were asking about this guy being able to fit in a detolf and figured I post this here as well. This is how I set mine up, legs fully extended, one arm straight up/forward and the other slanted down.

Display 5.jpg

Last edited:
Back