Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I treated all my rubber and it's still slowly rotting, short answer yes I'm planning on new dome with correct shape. I will be offering all you see as upgrade packs to your ed209 models, right now I'm still in development phase. I'll have a pack with like new dome with corrected shape, metal replacements and metal shoulder hydraulic lines, but it wont be cheap because the amount of time and work would be in the days for each Ed209 I will upgrade. Just taking ED209 apart to work on is a major ***** since they used glue and screws and pins!

I treated all my rubber and it's still slowly rotting, short answer yes I'm planning on new dome with correct shape. I will be offering all you see as upgrade packs to your ed209 models, right now I'm still in development phase. I'll have a pack with like new dome with corrected shape, metal replacements and metal shoulder hydraulic lines, but it wont be cheap because the amount of time and work would be in the days for each Ed209 I will upgrade. Just taking ED209 apart to work on is a major ***** since they used glue and screws and pins!

The Metallic parts are cool but would be awesome if you could do a set to replace the rubber parts first :)

Last edited:
@krafter
what treatment option did you apply/use on ED's rubber parts? curious to know which one failed.
Fisto, from germany it just got rubbed off from working on ed209 so much and left it unprotected, I think...

That's good news re the rubber parts, but what are you doing for the leg rubbers?

I just got this figure and opened him today. He's pretty incredible. Is there any way to lift his head up off his body a bit or is that just how he is?

Good let's start that again. I'm off to stick toothpicks in my eye.
17q6bqlibdspwjpg.jpg

Jus picked another one up for a good deal. It's MISB, so should I open and gummi pfledge or silicon grease?

i will have to go with modge podge now. i just checked my ED209. minute crack on 2 edges. **** it.

thanks for bumping the thread, made me check.

damage control mode.

Back