Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great deal fellas, reall shows that waiting pays off
It's a helluva figure!

Great deal fellas, reall shows that waiting pays off
It's a helluva figure!

Sometimes waiting pays off, other times you're SOL lol... got lucky w/ this one thats for sure!

Not sure if this has been asked but what caliber are ED-209's guns? I read somewhere it was 20mm and somewhere else it was .50cal? I'm not even sure what 20mm bullet sizes are...
Would be pretty neat to have some bullets & casings lying around the floor.

Waiting sometimes pays with less popular things but waiting on really popular items almost always = SOL :lol

I'd imagine that ED uses something like .50 cal rounds. 20mm rounds are for anti-tank rifles and are between 2-3X the size

That's weird. I know there are charges for FedEx and UPS Express or something like that, you would have to flip the drop-down menu a few times or refresh and select again if you switched it once before, but it should've been free. I had it shipped to the NY area.

I just opened mine up and there was an insert about an updated version of the sound effects. The insert looked exactly like the sound effect description in the original manual. ???

I'm assuming the site you guys are picking up your Ed-209 at 20% off is secretcompassonline.com? I'm not seeing Ed-209 on their site.

I just opened mine up and there was an insert about an updated version of the sound effects. The insert looked exactly like the sound effect description in the original manual. ???

What does it sound like? Same voice?

A few guys posted in different threads that Secret Compass stopped the sale pretty quickly.

Man, those are fun vids, Kid.
Thx for the heads up...
:lol

Glad you likey :). That 20mm is a beast! It looks like a lot of fun to shoot

:confused::confused: Can you show us a pic?

I guess. Bonestockbrz said he snagged Zod for 188 but he was 235 at checkout. I was wondering if I had the right site. Guess the sale is over.

There was a code shown on the front page, for HT and SSC items only, I forget what it was. If it's not showing anymore, then it is probably over. I purchased it the same night it was posted on here.

That voice has to be the work of a disgruntled employee that pulled a prank before leaving or something. Maybe it was too late for the first batch and now they fixed it...

..or not.

I have that paper too, and I'm among the first to get it so no no upgrade of the voice guys sorry
But I could not understand what it was about tho...

Back