Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! :hi5: Do they do this promotion often? If that's the case, I almost feel like never pre-ordering anymore unless it's a limited/popular figure, and just waiting for the % discount promotions from these secondary/tertiary sites.

You know, several retailers have had sales in the past, but it's never releases I actually want. Cornerstore has had, alter ego has had sales and Secret Compass has done 10-20 % off before. I usually preorder figures I know I'll want, but you can't buy everything. I like a good deal like everyone else so sometimes I hold out for shelf warmers

Secret Compass
17 minutes ago
Hello Secret Compass fans/collectors,
Due to numerous problems with stock, glitches in the coupon, and at least one attempt to hack our website, we have had to end our recent promotion prematurely. We will honor all orders and all sales already placed, but we cannot honor any more sales with the coupon issued June 20th. Sorry for the inconvenience
-Secret Compass

whew! Glad I got my order in last night. $321 free shipping!

I'm looking like a genuis right now! The prices were stupid to resist Zod for $188, $240 for patriot ,$322 ed 209 !

I was so hoping they had more items that I was undecided about getting, like SSC 1/6 Darth Vader or Batman PF but there wasn't anything so ED-209 was the only one for me. Still super stoked about the deal!

Back