Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure. One of my favorites. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437857239.777828.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1437857250.924054.jpg

Not a great pic to contribute but I just got him out of storage (finally removed the plastic at the hands and feet!) after receiving it a few weeks ago and had to chime in. Not much to say that hasn't already been said but I loves 'em!

[
0bc76ebb1eb13ac8a877806abc9fc95d.jpg

Great video Cooper! I'd love to see more 1/6 scale stop motion short films.

Yep.

Love to do more, only found out it's extremely difficult to get the positions and movement "right", not to mention getting it "Beautiful"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love to do more, only found out it's extremely difficult to get the positions and movement "right", not to mention getting it "Beautiful"

Oh, I'm sure it is. I was thinking of trying to do one myself a little while ago, and an idea I had was to film myself doing the movements and articulating the figure to match the footage frame by frame, but I never ended up starting.

Oh, I'm sure it is. I was thinking of trying to do one myself a little while ago, and an idea I had was to film myself doing the movements and articulating the figure to match the footage frame by frame, but I never ended up starting.

Give it a try mate, it's so convenience with just an mobile app + a camera stand now a days... I am thinking info could do the gun twirl next....

I picked up a loose Hot Toys RoboCop yesterday. Unfortunately the only things not included were the remote batteries and the instructions, so I could find out what size battery the remote requires. Is anyone able to check and let me know what size batteries it takes? Thanks heaps!

I picked up a loose Hot Toys RoboCop yesterday. Unfortunately the only things not included were the remote batteries and the instructions, so I could find out what size battery the remote requires. Is anyone able to check and let me know what size batteries it takes? Thanks heaps!

Sure, Robocop requires LR1 batteries.

Back