Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I don't care what colour it is at this point, too silver, blue green, orange. I just want my darn Robocop.
Longest wait ever!!!!

Took a couple of new pictures of my Robo. After spending more time looking at the details of the figure I now really don't care about the colour etc. Just look at how amazingly accurate the sculpt is etc. Incredible! !
Anyway here the pictures:
bc6a467403856567f117523e1032dca6.jpg
7b7297d99d703e50da5d13e6cca0914b.jpg
d432895d7e5d1e3b9293e5d5addfde84.jpg
a932d360e04abced5c5c095ddc60edeb.jpg

Holy crap. Apparently mine is NOW in the UK and "Processing".

Now I have to decide do I save this until Christmas once I have it in hand (i.e. not open it) or OPEN it and find another buzz for Christmas. Eeek. Can I hold out another month, probably as at least I know I have the damn thing.

Now I have to decide do I save this until Christmas once I have it in hand (i.e. not open it) or OPEN it and find another buzz for Christmas. Eeek. Can I hold out another month, probably as at least I know I have the damn thing.

Nice! Looks like yours just didn't get scanned for the last time for the "sent to airline" update. Almost there bro!

Nice! Looks like yours just didn't get scanned for the last time for the "sent to airline" update. Almost there bro!

Indeed mate, about fricking time though eh? Now I just have my self control to deal with, part of me will want to open that box right away but it would be good to have something to look forward to on the "big" (it really isn't) day (Christmas). We shall see, I'm just glad it's in the country and so long as no customs is slapped on top of it, it's all good.

Tracking seems to be a bit inconsistent. I've got Terminator parts coming from Loonen, some of the later ones have ''sent to airline'' as the latest update while earlier ones still haven't got that far if I believe the tracking. I hope it is just a case that they forget to update it.

Took a couple of new pictures of my Robo. After spending more time looking at the details of the figure I now really don't care about the colour etc. Just look at how amazingly accurate the sculpt is etc. Incredible! !
Anyway here the pictures:
bc6a467403856567f117523e1032dca6.jpg
7b7297d99d703e50da5d13e6cca0914b.jpg
d432895d7e5d1e3b9293e5d5addfde84.jpg
a932d360e04abced5c5c095ddc60edeb.jpg

tumblr_inline_mg4j25xqL91qabw0a.gif

You...cannot...be...serious. Open it up, mate! You've earned it! :lol

Yeah I get charged on Tuesday from SS, and will hopefully get it 3 days later, since I only live 6 hours away from SS, I don't know what to get more excited about cause, in 2 weeks I'll be getting BD T1 Terminator and the Cop that shall not be named that is a artistic interpretation, and has a locked thread on here. :monkey3

anyone have any tips on getting the lower ab crunch to pop out, so that you can use it
i did it once, it was tough to open, and i cant seem to do it again

Been following the thread for a while now. Understand the cons of the figure. I am just happy that I finally get a figure, which for the longest time I was wishing would get made in sixth scale. The wait will surely be worth it, although painfully long.

Been following the thread for a while now. Understand the cons of the figure. I am just happy that I finally get a figure, which for the longest time I was wishing would get made in sixth scale. The wait will surely be worth it, although painfully long.

Glad you will be joining the club man, yeah the wait is killer.

anyone have any tips on getting the lower ab crunch to pop out, so that you can use it

ClipperKing said in his video to give a hard tug, use that objectively though, I don't want you to break Murphy.

I gently but firmly rock him back and forth while pulling him out.

Back