Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question. I know the mechanical chair version comes with batteries for the chair but does the regular version come with them as well?

which batteries does he use?

Damn weird ones. Not AA or AAA, I got loads of them lying around too.

The ones the fig uses are called LR1

images

They look like a shorter AA type.

Uuggghhhhh. Another thread to catch up on. I'm catching wind of paint and face plate talk. Where do I start? 100 pages back or 150? :lol

There isn't much one person had a broken leg on his though which really sucks reminds me of Joe Colton all over again, I don't thing anyone has really talked too much about the look of the figure, as I think they are too excited to have him in hand.

The sound feature just highlights a "toy" feature to these high end collectable. A grown man pushing a button to hear a voice clip just feels wrong. But it is what it is and I'm a collector too!

The sound feature just highlights a "toy" feature to these high end collectable. A grown man pushing a button to hear a voice clip just feels wrong. But it is what it is and I'm a collector too!

Agreed it might of been a cheaper figure without the gimmicks but then again look at BD Robo :(

Much more wrong than dressing it in different miniature clothes and moving its arms and legs? :dunno

Guys any idea what figure is the one on extreme left... Viewers left...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1415489602.122732.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1415489602.122732.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 324
Back