Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insane! How'd you do the bullet holes?

I bought the Walnut Hollow Creative Hobby Knife, basically a hot knife but it came with a pointy thingy mah jiggy so I let it heat up and push in somewhat quickly and created the hole and little shards on the sides. Then just painted it with aluminum paint. Pretty neat little tool, It would have taking a lot more work to cut it up with just a regular hobby knife.

I got a notice from the seller with whom I placed a pre order for this for and they informed me that the release date was pushed back to November 30th. Anybody else hear anything similar?

Thanks in advance guys!

I got a notice from the seller with whom I placed a pre order for this for and they informed me that the release date was pushed back to November 30th. Anybody else hear anything similar?

Thanks in advance guys!

I haven't heard of any delays that long, did you order from a UK seller? HK/CN should already have an allocation (Loonten appears to) and Sideshow are getting there's soon. UK stores aren't supposed to be getting this until next year (which is a joke).

Hasta la vista, baby
IMG_20141026_200052_1414717830021.jpg

Hopefully the UK stores will not be too long away from getting Robo in. The wait on this figure has been a long wait.

I know but with the figure now out it usually takes a good 6 weeks for them to hit the UK so we may be looking at the end/start of the year.

Wonder when sideshow is gonna get the regular version in? Still hasn't been listed as coming soon in the news letter.

Back