Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird thing is BD Robo looks more silver than anything to me? Just like this one. Its going to be quite the chameleon I think once we get it in hand, and see it for ourselves.

I do have 1 complaint about the figure though, and the old one had the same problem and thats, the arms I would never display him with his arms apart from his body it looks so horrible, close to the chest is how I'm going to pose him.

Not sure what HT could've done, it looks like crap in the movie, as if Bottin and his team smeared a bucket of tar on Weller's armpits.

robocop-drop-gun_528x297.jpg

Got the figure in hand. Joints are tight. Especially the legs. Make sure you guys pull them out first before you twist.

The upper and lower abdomen can be pulled up. Those areas are right too but nothing to worry there.

Arms are detachable from the ball joint if you want to dismantle him to do some polishing. lol.

I won't go too detail with the colour paint but there are silver and that pearlescent effect from different angles.

All in all I'm happy with it and look forward to the next offering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sad part is I'm a guy of pride, but respect a-dev maybe we don't have to agree, but still I don't think anyone should knock a good figure down, save that for the Han Solo's. But I will call someone out on things, I just will cause no one else will.

And if I met him in real life, it might come to blows.:monkey3 I wouldn't back down, but this is a forum and maybe you guys aren't used to that but yeah it maybe would be different. This is the internet anything can be said. I don't know A-dev in real life, he might actually be a good friend but on this forum we just will have to disagree on some stuff its just the nature of the beast, but I respect him. He has tenure here seniority if you will. But I've been around a long time now too, 33 next year ugh. I've been collecting sideshow since '99 senior year in highschool. When they sold SS at ToysRus and Suncoast so I wont back down from my opinion. But wont start a fight over something stupid if you wanna fight I'll meet ya at the next con ;)

Cheers for all that. We're the same age by the way!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

He's from Ireland I'm of Mexican descent, don't tell me it wouldn't be a good fight. I might get my ass kicked but I would sure as hell earn his respect. But like I said we prob. would go out to a pub afterwards and laugh about it. Maybe thats why I clash with him he's got that fighting spirit.

:lol unless you're 4 foot tall and built like a pre-serum Steve Rogers in Captain America you'd probably kick the **** out of me in real life :lol

Where did you find that pic of A-Dev and Fabio? That was at Andrews last birthday party I believe. Fabs Mario costume was ace, and he won pass the parcel.

:lol :lol :lol

Ok, so I clicked on the "25 things you probably didn't know about the original RoboCop" and there were no things displayed. What does that mean I wonder?

Pretty safe to say that ss customers won't be getting this fig till next month?

Just adding to the Great Paint debacle of 2014 I think ht couldn't actually reproduce the colour seen in the movie that's probably why they used flat silver.

It's actually kind of funny....I saw a car with what I call a Robocop paint job.
Had the pearlescent effect and all.

Even if the color is not perfect, it's still a badass looking figure, and I can't wait to get mine (whenever that is).

And personally I'd rather have a slightly inaccurate silver armor than a perfectly recreated blueish-silver armor of the second movie. Because ugh, I was not a fan of that.

Back