Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it looks as flat on the SS website. Watching that new bluray the other day I wondered if Weller's nose got pushed in a bit. Not a lot of room there lol.

I think the mouth piece from tgat video isn't pushed in enough giving the illusion that he has a nose issue.

I don't think we have anything to worry about guys.

Bri

I think the mouth piece from tgat video isn't pushed in enough giving the illusion that he has a nose issue.

I don't think we have anything to worry about guys.
PD1369901825KQh.jpg

PD1369901815Qxd.jpg

well "the nose issue" is definitely there.

Trust HT to do something like this. For all their greatness they do make some stupid **** ups. You can't unsee this. I'm surprised I didn't notice it before given the same error by McFarlane..

You can't unsee this.
if it looks like on those promo pics, it won't be noticeable.
all people saw them and nobody mentioned that bug.
let's hope that it is just one poorly sculpted figure in video :)

You guys can seriously suck the fun out of this hobbie. Now it's a freaking nose.
Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did literally lol'd here at the barber shop.

Noseless die cast robocop coming soon.

Are you getting the EB one as well then? You know u want to man...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment I'm thinking 'no'. Too much money which would max me out again after I've just made a payment to the bank. I need to get my bills down so I can afford stuff that I definitely will want beyond a doubt.

well I wouldn't notice it before..but now that someone mentioned the nose issue...it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Back