Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that's starting to piss me off with this figure is the "****" stand. **** we are spending $300 plus HT's, give us a diorama base. Make the stand important as well. It feels like it is just thrown in.

What an amazing figure, the finish is beautiful. Only bummer is having to pay for them after my batmobile and DX13 onslaught. But they'll probably be delayed like everything these days.

Really can't wait for robocop, even more anxious to get than hulk
Can't decide if I should get the chair version or not, not really much you can do with it other than sit robo down
Watched the movie again today, classic

Really can't wait for robocop, even more anxious to get than hulk
Can't decide if I should get the chair version or not, not really much you can do with it other than sit robo down
Watched the movie again today, classic

I passed on the chair. Not worth the extra hundred bucks.

Looks more like a Robocop 2 for me.

Mandible protection and rubber parts should be matt, not glossy at all! Plus again, it is not holding the gun the way Robocop does it. Peter Weller wore very thick rubber gloves and this made him hold the gun in a very particular way, that is not the one pictured.

I think besides the general proportions and color, you have to reproduce certain details or little particularities that make the character. NECA Predators are top at this, FE.

Looks more like a Robocop 2 for me.

Mandible protection and rubber parts should be matt, not glossy at all!
Actually the gloss is present in some scenes and not in others. I think they sprayed some kind of oil on it for gloss in certain scenes, (it looked like oil on a close-up of his back) and in other scenes they either forgot, or perhaps the shine was creating too much light reflection so they intentionally left the black parts matte.

Robocop reboot trailer.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=INmtQXUXez8[/ame]

Opinions? I think I'll reserve judgment until I see it. Could be awesome for all we know.

Actually looks pretty good. Not a fan of his face not being damaged at all though. I wonder how often you are going to see his full face (instead of being helmeted).

But I'm not so sure on Keaton... he looks like he's phoning it in.

I'll save judgment after watching the film. I like seeing the new armor in the classic color scheme.

Keaton saying something about it being better in black sounds like he learned those words from a younger Wayne.

Back