Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Getting two Robos. One with the chair and one to display battle damaged.

Well I'll echo everything that most people are saying. I would've preferred plastic and the voice feature is ridiculous. No Murphy sculpt is a dissapointment but since they never did one before, I suppose it is a licencing issue; if that's the case then it's understandable but if they pop up with a BD version with it, that'll be annoying.

The figure itself looks bonkers and is a tremoundous improvement on the original. He proportions are perfect, the likeness shines right thu the helmet and the paint is WAY better. It does seem a little soft on the detailing but in no way a pass for me; overall it looks amazing. I'm passing on all the IM DC stuff but I have to give his one a chance. ED bought! Now do I need the chair or not....

To be fair this is MMS202 the last Robo was around the MMS010 number, so it's not like this has been milked

They also did MMS26 (gun arm version) and MMS32 (flight pack version) but of dourse that's still not milking in anyway; this is their first one in 5 years (will be 6 by the time it's shipping)

not gonna order thr sideshow, retailer is only $669, save lots money with CA tax. anyways, ordered both ed-209 and robocop.

942569_10151423196857344_1952225420_n.jpg

"Missed it by that much!"

I'm not getting some of the complaints with Ed. He was never shiny nor had a metallic sheen to him. Unless I'm remembering it wrong. Memory is a bit hazy.

Oh and one more thing, how much is this figure gonna cost?

Whoever said this would be $235 needs to be b**** slapped. I guess Robo won't ever be in my collection, $300 is a deal breaker for me.

I don't know if I should preorder the HT robo or wait for enterbay to release pics of their version and then decide.I am concerned about what enterbay will charge though, how much will the 1/4 go for?

Back