Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unmasked Robo head (BD headsculpt)
consider selling?

tenor.gif

yeah i highly doubt that. they are going for half of a complete figure's price today. HT could make big money by selling them separately.

Anyone in the U.K. looking to sell or trade one of these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Legend Studio display case and a couple of their Light Bases as well that I use. Unfortunately, I only have blue,
green and white lights for them. I really want some red ones so I can light Robo in red and blue--but Legend doesn't seem to make the light bases anymore. I haven't been able to find red ones anywhere.
IMG_20180127_164303.jpg

I have a Legend Studio display case and a couple of their Light Bases as well that I use. Unfortunately, I only have blue,
green and white lights for them. I really want some red ones so I can light Robo in red and blue--but Legend doesn't seem to make the light bases anymore. I haven't been able to find red ones anywhere.
View attachment 393523

The blue looks great on robo.
There’s a legends display box on eBay uk at the moment but I think it’s a white light.
I never realised they made different coloured versions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking to get these sets and saw the discussion about having 3 Robop cops: Robo, Semi BD Robo and BD Robo.

I know of the HT Robocop with chair set, and the HT BD Robocop and Alex Murphy set. Is there another release, or is the semi-BD Robo you're mentioning just the parts of the chair set Robocop?

I'm looking to get these sets and saw the discussion about having 3 Robop cops: Robo, Semi BD Robo and BD Robo.

I know of the HT Robocop with chair set, and the HT BD Robocop and Alex Murphy set. Is there another release, or is the semi-BD Robo you're mentioning just the parts of the chair set Robocop?
there is no other release except for standart robocop without chair and damaged robocop without human Murphy.
chair set has interchangeable chests - intact and slightly damaged - and interchangeable helmets (same).

there is no other release except for standart robocop without chair and damaged robocop without human Murphy.
chair set has interchangeable chests - intact and slightly damaged - and interchangeable helmets (same).

Ok cool thanks, so those 2 sets will round out the collection. Sounds great!

Guys a question. Now that the Enterbay and Hot Toys RoboCop are out which one is better overall by the look? There was a debate before the HT one came out about the color of the 1/4 Robo but the Hot Toys one turned out bad. A dull silver finish. I have a Hot Toys version but I am thinking about getting the big boy and sell the small guy. What do you guys think? Also there are two Weller face for the Enterbay which is good.

Last edited:
Guys a question. Now that the Enterbay and Hot Toys RoboCop are out which one is better overall by the look? There was a debate before the HT one came out about the color of the 1/4 Robo but the Hot Toys one turned out bad. A dull silver finish. I have a Hot Toys version but I am thinking about getting the big boy and sell the small guy. What do you guys think? Also there are two Weller face for the Enterbay which is good.

I own both, the Enterbay version is FAR superior. BBTS had it for $200, not sure if any are left.

I would disagree with Badvermin there and I also own both. The general quality of the Hot Toys is better, as are the display options. Not that Enterbay is weak on display options - just they're from Robocop 3.

It comes down to size. Do you want a big Robocop...or a really big Robocop?

True but the clean robo look with the Weller face is enough for me. So probably I will buy it. A dev regarding the color. You have both...which one is more movie accurate color wise?

Anyway thanks guys.

Back