Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
face isn't repainted!
p.s. that show was so cheap and dumb that i even didn't finish watching it.

Hoping to pick this guy up if I can sell a couple of other figs off! This looks boss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping to pick this guy up if I can sell a couple of other figs off! This looks boss!

One of my fav HT lines. Anything 80s, anything Action, Sci-fi I'm all over it.

DSCF0245_zpsz0zc8tfp.jpg

DSCF0248_zpsyczqvqef.jpg

DSCF0249_zpsxo3u2xep.jpg

Everyone seems to incorporate the Robo remote into their display.

One of my fav HT lines. Anything 80s, anything Action, Sci-fi I'm all over it.

DSCF0245_zpsz0zc8tfp.jpg

DSCF0248_zpsyczqvqef.jpg

DSCF0249_zpsxo3u2xep.jpg

Everyone seems to incorporate the Robo remote into their display.

Ahhrgghh! See, it just looks cool as! Loved robocop growing up. I think it's time I got one. And I agree about the remote. Nice addition to a display!

image.jpg

Awesome pics dudes! I just got mine in (with a small dent. F U FedEx). Unbelievable deal. Will post pics soon!

An extremely underrated figure. I have a lot of nice figures...this one is my 3rd favorite behind the DX13 T-800 and the 1/4 Boba Fett.

That Alex Murphy Sculpt... Man, it's good. I would love to have them all three displayed like you do, but I have to pick my battles with my bank account, and that one I would loose

Wish I could of got hold of that custom Boddicker fig by Legio7. Only 15 ever made! Surprised a 3rd party hasn't come up with a HS & clothing set at least for Clarence. Since HT has no more interest in the Robo line anymore :exactly:

The remote is awesome, but you REALLY need to adjust the facepiece :lol

Wow! Thanks. I didn't even notice. I haven't posed this for about 8 months, it seems that the face plate slowly crept up. I had no idea this could happen.
Is this something any body else has experienced?

Wow! Thanks. I didn't even notice. I haven't posed this for about 8 months, it seems that the face plate slowly crept up. I had no idea this could happen.
Is this something any body else has experienced?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, do you live in an earthquake area?
The only time I handle my figs is for the occasional re-pose or their quarterly dust down. you probably moved the faceplate without knowing and were none the wiser. EndoSickness must have a keen eye as I never noticed it.

I don't know how common it is for them to move by themselves but certainly I've seen a lot of people's figures with the face incorrectly positioned. If you can see his entire chin and his mouth is immediately below where his nose should be (considering that visor is where his eyes are) well then.....

Yea, I absolutely had it correct months ago and I only repose about once a year. There is a chance I moved it without knowing, but I really think it slipped up over time.

Is this something any body else has experienced?

Is this something any body else has experienced?[/

I don't know, do you live in an earthquake area?
The only time I handle my figs is for the occasional re-pose or their quarterly dust down. you probably moved the faceplate without knowing and were none the wiser. EndoSickness must have a keen eye as I never noticed it.

I never heard of the pieces move by themselves, the only logical reason something similar to happen is a little bit wrong positioned piece which moves up due to the pressure of chin strap to it and the angle of said strap to piece would apply said pressure upwards, but nothing more.

You can say that you position the face piece correctly, if you put it into the space holding it slanted to the front and then "pry" it in gently, with a round movement. It should let loose at some point and slide in just fine.

Compare to movie stills. The only situation where he looks similar to yours, is during the gas station explosion.

Back