Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had to change the pose today to avoid the plastic deteriorating...
kinda kicked me in the chest when i heard the news...

This is my first hot toys and 1/6 scale figure. I'm worried about the rubber deterioration but I always wanted a good looking robocop figure so I had to get this. Sorry for the poor pics.

11159474_10200344851900887_6500211844795656279_n.jpg

Attachments

• 11008449_10200353339433070_7390717042507168863_n.jpg
    11008449_10200353339433070_7390717042507168863_n.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 611
Congrats on the pickup! Nice pics! And :welcome1: to the forum! :duff

Thank you sir :) got bit by the hot toys bug this month lol. Also picked up The Crow after I got Robocop and I'm loving both figures. I've alread made some accessories for them like the cobra cannon for Robocop and the crows tombstone.

Worst buy of the year.
Bought it on the Tax Refund sale for 20% off and it shipped a week apart from Gamora, but arrived on the same plane and I got friggin' taxed because they combined the two separate packages! So he cost me $150 more and I paid double shipping. I get taxed when it's a combined total over $300-ish. And there are all kinds of dumb fees, so we don't destroy the countryside.

I gotta find some way of splitting my Han & Chewie, preordered singles but that won't work.

What people have actually found deterioration problems with this figure? I just saw one person kind of saying maybe they had some deterioration but couldn't confirm whether or not it was just from an edge digging into the rubber joint when it was bent too far.

What people have actually found deterioration problems with this figure? I just saw one person kind of saying maybe they had some deterioration but couldn't confirm whether or not it was just from an edge digging into the rubber joint when it was bent too far.

I inspected mine and have no issues so far.

I think it was just the metal hinge underneath the rubber sleeve that ripped through the rubber due to the forearmpose.

I did. Go back a few pages for more details.

So I got batteries, and found Robocop goes into stdby after 10 minutes and the remote stops working. The only way I can reactivate is to switch the figure on and off. This the case with everyone else, or am I doing something wrong? He's very cool though. Even after paying more than I wanted to for him.

So I got batteries, and found Robocop goes into stdby after 10 minutes and the remote stops working. The only way I can reactivate is to switch the figure on and off. This the case with everyone else, or am I doing something wrong? He's very cool though. Even after paying more than I wanted to for him.

Same here, have to use the magnet to remove the cover and switch it off and on again. Despite this I love this figure, both the looks and the sound function!

One of these for sale on uk ebay stand alone, just a heads up if anyone is wanting to pick one up cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back