Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this posted on Stan Winston's FB. Has no one tried to repaint the figure to match the suits color? Looks like it would be a pain to match.

10896915_824293510939651_3300747027794666948_n.jpg

Is that the first HT Robo? The one with the Jetpack? Color is NICE.

Which begs the question how did they get the colour on 2.0 so wrong?. I mean the colour on the jetpack first version is closer to what's seen on screen then the awful chromejob on the recently released version.

Neither really nails it. Sad to say but the NECA 18'', despite clearly being of lower quality, is the closest to the movie colour of anything I've owned.

Neither really nails it. Sad to say but the NECA 18'', despite clearly being of lower quality, is the closest to the movie colour of anything I've owned.

I've had that for years and love it. Not the best-made figure in the world, but for £20 it had the best colour and proportions of any Robocop figure for a good long while.

The Hot Toys one murders it quality and engineering-wise though. It's also pretty easy to get it looking 'right' if you display it in a setting where it's got some dark grey and blue around it to reflect off the armour.

Got this baby today finally and im completely in love. What a great figure. My only gripe is his hands hold his gun like crap lol i can blow it outta his hands with my breath. Im all for articulated hands too i love them. His base is a little small too but still a must have figure.

Here you go Hologram AI

Just saw this posted on Stan Winston's FB. Has no one tried to repaint the figure to match the suits color? Looks like it would be a pain to match.

10896915_824293510939651_3300747027794666948_n.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4897.jpg
    IMG_4897.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 658
@jazzink! That's very very nice! I like the acrylic name plate as well. A very "classy" display. LOVE IT!

Both Robo versions with double rewards now at SSC. I'm sure free shipping is coming soon.

I feel like an idiot for caving in and not waiting.

Both Robo versions with double rewards now at SSC. I'm sure free shipping is coming soon.

I feel like an idiot for caving in and not waiting.

That's SS new business model, get the suckers to pay more and then sell it at the correct price. I would imagine this will be discounted too, so $250! Double Rewards! (hell why not Triple Rewards!) annnnnd Free Shipping!

I'm never buying "hot new figures" ever again. If it sells out so be it.

Back