Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's cool that the chair can be illuminated.
Never saw that in the movie.

Ah ok, so the back part of the holster isn't accurate, just as the actual holster.
The front plate should move, it did that on the old figures...

So I think this is basically the old design and not completely revamped as ED209.

I am afraid of the gloves that are rubber again, just as on the old figure...

I hope they discontinued collaboration with that company that did the ED209 rubber parts...

I like the sound feature here.
I REALLY do, especially the last sentence.

Yea not feeling this one. Legs aren't bulky enough and the face plates are too tanned and don't scream Weller to me. Already paid for so will keep it but not overly fussed.

Diecast. Duh.

And how good will the voice sound when the chestplate is covering the speaker?

Part of me is relieved that so little metal is used. But that squishy PVC plastic? Maaaaan.

They shouldn't have even bothered with the diecast biceps and thighs or the "working" holster. They really ****ed up here. The "painted" damage marks are pretty awful too. The dot print patterns are worse than what was on the Joker.

Last edited:
phuah1.jpg
phuah2.jpg
phuah3.jpg
phuah6.jpg
phuah5.jpg
phuah4.jpg

RoboCop orders some baby food. Chinese baby food, that is. That last sentence is wrong on so many different levels.

robochinesefood.jpg

Maybe you talked about this. I see rubber in his knees in the Plastic Enemies shots on the chair. Will it fall apart like Ed 209´s?

Those last pics he looks too grey metalic and not as blueish as the proto pics?

LOVE IT

Part of me is relieved that so little metal is used. But that squishy PVC plastic? Maaaaan.

They shouldn't have even bothered with the diecast biceps and thighs or the "working" holster. They really ****ed up here. The "painted" damage marks are pretty awful too. The print dots are worse than what was on the Joker.

I don't know if the squishiness of the plastic is a good or bad thing. Will it be more or less impervious to wear? How will it hold up?

This is just directed toward everybody. What was the last SOLID HT release, no screw-ups, no worries, no nothing? You bought it, you pulled it from the box, you put it up on the shelf and you were happy?

Yea not feeling this one. Legs aren't bulky enough and the face plates are too tanned and don't scream Weller to me. Already paid for so will keep it but not overly fussed.

The "skin" tone looks great in the OMG and Peter Phuah pics, where he's as white as a sheet, but he's got a tan in every other set of photos. What gives?

Maybe you talked about this. I see rubber in his knees in the Plastic Enemies shots on the chair. Will it fall apart like Ed 209´s?

Those last pics he looks too grey metalic and not as blueish as the proto pics?

LOVE IT

It seem he has rubber knees and elbows :slap Oh GOD! Please tell me its a good kind of rubber this time :pray:

You can nitpick these releases to death, every one of them. I learned long ago not to bother & enjoy them for what they are. It will look great on my shelf.

Defects are not nitpicking, & clearly ED209 & the rubber dome is defective. I suspect the rubber parts on these knees & elbows are similar to some of the Iron Man releases. I've got no problem with those. We'll see...hopefully not.

Back