Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally pulled the trigger and go myself a bane. Well excited, should be here in a few days. I've seen a few posts about staining from either the gauntlets of the brown jumper. How bad is it or likely to happen? As I'm hoping to have him displayed in his final fight getup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how to get the leather gauntlet on under the jacket?

I had some problems with this too, but I think I was able to figure it out.

Step 1: Take his coat off, or keep him coatless if you already have him that way.

Step 2: Remove both of his hands. it makes putting the coat back on a lot easier.

Step 3: Put the gauntlet on the desired arm.

Step 4: Gently put his coat onto him, and make sure the gauntlet stays on while doing so.

Step 5: Once he has his coat on, put his hands back on. The gauntlet is going to be pretty tight in there, so be careful pulling it out to cover his hand. It can take some futzing around to get it to look right.

There's probably a better way to do this, but that's just how I have it.
Hope this works for you!

Last edited:
Kit confirmed that there was no double elbow joint when he first showed the body. It appears to be a clone of the HT Bane, Barney Ross and Noland body.

The clothes look pretty good in the promo shots:

IMG_7034.JPG

Hey, sorry to disturb. Do you think kit's bane body for bose pose is out now? I tried to check his website but saw a few bodies. Afraid imight getthe wrong ones.

Received Kit's Bane body along with the mystery free gift for ordering his outfit and head.

The body looks good, and feels pretty heavy. I guess it's pretty much a clone of the original.

What was the free gift lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

were the calves this weenie on the original body? i was thinking of getting one of these and using it for a green arrow figure, but those weenie calves kill it for me.

Hi guys, anybody here wants to sell their HT Bane gauntlets at a reasonable price? I notice mine started to show cracks and it really bothers me as this is one of my favorite figures. 😟

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Hi guys, anybody here wants to sell their HT Bane gauntlets at a reasonable price? I notice mine started to show cracks and it really bothers me as this is one of my favorite figures. 😟

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Id like to sell them for an unreasonable price.

Back