Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't let Bane leave my collection, come to think of it all my Nolan Bats figs will probably be going nowhere for some time. I loved the Nolan Bats Trilogy, much better then BvS imo.

100%

Could be doing with Ras and maybe Harvey in my Nolan collection but not really fussed at the moment. Bats, Joker, Bane and Scarecrow will do for me.

Thanks! :duff

Not sure as they were with the figure when I bought it sorry!

The stock versions are good but those custom ones are even better.

Received my new bats cowl today so here's my current set up. :)

6c4447cb86c821cb6b0fd693b21b1482_zpsedlgjcif.jpg

Saw this morning that Toys Heroes are including an option with a body, but it's a 32cm body - so far too tall for Hardy.

OneSixthKit should have this body ready by the time of the head/outfit release in July:

13043697_535182663327487_5305558039823924358_n.jpg

On a related note, the producer of the bootleg Bane is 'Carve Art'.

Their products so far:

CA001 Set of 5 Captain America Shields
CA002 Blade
CA003 Winter Soldier sculpt
CA004 ???
CA005 Bane
CA006 Ghost Rider

Can't find what CA004 was.

Where is the PO at? Is that at OSK also? Been awhile since I've been in the game. Thanks!

The Nolan movies are by far my favourites (Begins, TDK) but I have to say, Rises is the weakest link, not just of the trilogy but for Nolan as a director
The only bar I had set for BvS was for it to be better than Rises, and it delivered that for me

The Nolan movies are by far my favourites (Begins, TDK) but I have to say, Rises is the weakest link, not just of the trilogy but for Nolan as a director
The only bar I had set for BvS was for it to be better than Rises, and it delivered that for me

I agree that Rises was not as good as the first two, but IMO it's still a great movie. Far better than that hot mess BvS...

Back