Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preparation for building the Wayne Manor diorama that sit across from our Stark mansion I have been filling the holes in my DC Collection.

I have most of the figures I wanted except Bane.

Ebay isn't an option since most sellers are asking unrealistic prices considering the last 10 Banes sold for an average price of $357

If anyone has a stock or kit bashed bane that they want to sell email me at [email protected]

If you price is right we can close the deal now

BTW - I love the look of this figure without the coat

There's a kitbash available for PO now that comes with almost everything except the body

Is that body able to do the boss pose with the hands on the chest? Can't tell from the picture what the elbow joints are

ah, thanks for checking
Don't think I'd mind a slightly taller body if it could do the boss pose without a giraffe neck, they did try to make him look bigger in the movie

That's what's awesome about the Play Arts Kai Bane
Look at this beast

c0e0eedcd8d45757a1f2d8fcbe9c6794.jpg

599683_521587411212855_321851325_n2.jpg

Does anyone know if the Bane head fits into the muscle body(arnold) with out looking to small?

Haha thanks. Spent the afternoon working on him. Lightly weathered the vest, repositioned the pants and boots, completely sanded the coat and sculpted onto the nose bridge to fill in the 'gap'.

:duff

Back