Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realized I left the case on my phone so long, the pictures were terrible quality, take it off it really enhances the quality on my camera.

Here is an awesome close up of Bane and the Tumbler, since they are the HT's pieces I will ever own, might photoshop this pic

Guys I'd like to pose my Bane like here:

Dark-knight-rises-movie-image-magazine-scan-bane.jpg

I saw some guys printed 1:6 scale of this pic. I've tried to find it - unfortunately I haven't.

Maybe someone could help mi with the link to this picture, and I will rescale it ;)

Thanks!

I know someone was selling pics and the gordon letter awhile back, that's who I got mine from. I just can't remember who. Sorry. I know someone posted the jpeg in this thread, but who knows how long ago.

Here's mine.

I know someone was selling pics and the gordon letter awhile back, that's who I got mine from. I just can't remember who. Sorry. I know someone posted the jpeg in this thread, but who knows how long ago.

Here's mine.

How did you change the name plate to Bane?

When this came out you could buy them for less than retail..now....:slap
For such a derided film and character demand is very high for this figure hence the big $$$$ prices

Regardless of what people think of the character (both positive or negative), the figure itself came out fantastic. Detailing throughout is spot on and makes for an impressive display. A definite must-get villain for your TDK(R) collection.

Bane.jpg

Back