Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my bane atop the tumbler, finally got around to switching his arms. I need some gripping hands to do the proper boss pose so his secondary one will do for now

IMG_20140221_161539_zpsfe96ade1.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I wish I had the camo tumbler, but the black one and the batpod was enough for now.... If they are still available and on sale for $350-ish, I might get it just for my spare Bane in boss pose. (pics coming soon @ dwkungfustar.blogspot.com)

He looks so badassss on the camo tumbler. If I had the space, I would of kept my tumbler and bought the camo one for Sir Bane

still love this figure... think it might be about time to finally upgrade the pants/boots.

That price is a joke. It's as expensive as the figure itself.

More expensive. Wasnt Bane $200? I have him, cant remember how much he was.

I agree though, that price is absurd. Maybe some effort went into it, but $250 for a coat for an action figure. Just no.

More expensive. Wasnt Bane $200? I have him, cant remember how much he was.

I agree though, that price is absurd. Maybe some effort went into it, but $250 for a coat for an action figure. Just no.

$179.99-189.99 pre-order I think, depending where you got it from.

Just stumbled across the Trailmaster jacket at Blackopstoys. Nabbed it for $32 after 28% promo code so Bane is going to have a new coat in a couple days

Back