Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hearing something about the sweater staining the body, what's that about? How can you prevent it?

One collector here had staining on Bane's body from the brown sweater. I suggested that hed use Acne Cream Oxi10 to remove it.
I have similar problems from staining coming from his arm gauntlet.

There is no real prevention unless you check it once a while, by then it's too late, or you line the clothes with white fabric ( In this case line his brown sweater and pants) Or make him wear those white bodysuits doll collectors use to prevent staining.

One collector here had staining on Bane's body from the brown sweater. I suggested that hed use Acne Cream Oxi10 to remove it.
I have similar problems from staining coming from his arm gauntlet.

There is no real prevention unless you check it once a while, by then it's too late, or you line the clothes with white fabric ( In this case line his brown sweater and pants) Or make him wear those white bodysuits doll collectors use to prevent staining.

Like those 1/6 body suits on ebay?

Updated the blog with some Bane photos, check it out @ dwkungfustar.blogspot.com

DSCN3918.jpg

DSCN3915.jpg

The closest thing you will find is called a trialmaster jacket from the bootleg I am Legend clothing set made by Magic Cube or MC Toys.

I was thinking of getting a second Bane for the Trailmaster jacket look, I was looking on Ebay, £250 is the going rate for this fig now :horror
Maybe I will just stick with the one Bane or try and bash one together.

BTW I was looking at the Bane sculpt today. Man HT done a good job on this guy, right down to the veins on his head, crazy detail & as ever top quality paint apps.

Its a shame he didn't come with more accessories, as I doubt another Bane will be released by HT. :dunno

Back