Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the stock pants but they are far to tight and even futzing them doesn't make them baggy enough.

Although I did have them hanging under his arse cheeks once (jacket on pose) so that was as baggy as I ever had them. :lol

But those customs pants are a great addition.

PS - No problem Statiss.

I like the stock pants but they are far to tight and even futzing them doesn't make them baggy enough.

Although I did have them hanging under his arse cheeks once (jacket on pose) so that was as baggy as I ever had them. :lol

But those customs pants are a great addition.

PS - No problem Statiss.

I have those Unmodded FCS Pants if you are interested, please check out my sales thread or send me a PM.

be4f52e70f3922bb032832ed4df93c13_zps44b94d10.jpg

Beat Bane out there. Does not get better than this. The pants, boots, weathering….. :hi5: More pics , Snake :)

hi there, still pretty much a noob to 1/6 figs. got a few figs from the batman line and bane would be one of my fave villain figs in that line.

just noticed the other day that my bane's jacket has been fading. is there any way to bring it back to it's original color? :)

Back