Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense, but I'm gonna try and not look at your Bane pictures too much, Snake Eater. In order to prevent disappointment with mine. Your Bane looks amazing. :p

:lol

Thanks.

Cool sig by the way.

580f81daf6f70e54f920ed3844cc65d9_zps59945c81.jpg

It is Soldier Story FCS Pants. I have one for sale unmodded in my thread but price is TBA since shipping price went up ridiculously.

PM me if interested.

I think DID. They were originally camo but they're exactly like the ones he wears in the movie. You just have to dye and/or paint them. A lot of us switched them when he was first released.

They look really good! I don't like the stock pants, but I think most of the customs are too large for him.
Those look much better.

Do you guys have a link for those pants? I've tried to search on ebay for DID pants, but didn't find them.

Edit: sent you a pm, liuskusuma.

Last edited:
I'm having a really tough time futzing this guy, his wrist band and pants also already broke and I haven't even taken off the vest yet. I can't get the pants futzed properly it's a really stubborn piece of fabric.

uPBGCXC.jpg

gJUK5er.jpg

2lCn3Pe.jpg

I'm gonna go and try and put on all the layers (shirt and coat) later today. So far pretty underwhelming.

Okay so after around an hour and a half of futzing I'm actually quite pleased with the figure now. He looks so much better with all his stuff on! Getting the glove and the coat on at the same time with the sweater under it was by far the hardest part, the vest was pretty easy with some pliers. Here are some pics of my display.

FLNsCnt.jpg

"Open fire..."

VbDd3NA.jpg

McwfDWE.jpg

"I'm on your schedule, captain"

lpKic3c.jpg

sLsUSCX.jpg

Overall I'm happy with the figure ^^

Glad it worked out in the end mate, Bane is a nice figure (and cheap by todays standards). I agree that Bane would benefit from PERS, however I am sure the headsculpt would have suffered in the proportions area.

This must have been asked a million times already but where do you guys get the Harvey Dent picture and how do you get Bane to hold it?

Njits i know someone posted here an HD version of it, just print it and cut it off, otherwise buy it on eBay but it's for $20 the last time I checked.

As far him holding it, I use kids clay, really small amount just enough so it would stick to his hand.

Back