Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be surprised if they altered the headsculpt, but they could release a version with the trailmaster coat and the black shirt from the prologue.
Headset from the stadium scene maybe?

That's true, maybe a PERS? light up stand? A man can only hope...:dunno

That's true, maybe a PERS? light up stand? A man can only hope...:dunno

And more hands!!! I was pretty underwhelmed with the amount of hands he came with considering a lot of his acting in the movie was with his eyes and hands.

Hi Guys been a 1/6 collector for about a year and finally joined a forum to educate myself further, this will be my first post :) I've had my bane for few weeks now and I can't stop thinking about the boss pose. I really want to do the arm modification. I do have a TTM20 body which I bought 2 weeks back. Can I be pointed in the right direction between the torso pull-apart and arm change, or just replace the whole upper body? And if I do open the chest, is there a glue that I can apply to keep the chest together that doesn't settle rock hand, and can be reheated to open chest again in further years in case I would like it restored original? Thanks everyone and I apologies in advance if this question has come up 100 times

I'd be surprised if they altered the headsculpt, but they could release a version with the trailmaster coat and the black shirt from the prologue.
Headset from the stadium scene maybe?
Thicker legs an better fitting pants would be a very important improvement IMHO. The Skinny pants look really doesn't scream villain. LOL

So I have a Bane arriving in the mail soon. Will do the ttm 20 body unmodified allow me to do the "boss pose" or must the arms be switched out with the stock body.

And Mr Ecko, are you no longer selling the boots ?

Maybe what TDKR would of been like if the Joker had been in it. :dunno

DSCF1842_zps85126096.jpg
DSCF1843_zps5921c068.jpg
DSCF1844_zps242585fd.jpg
DSCF1845_zps8bf9eb12.jpg

So I have a Bane arriving in the mail soon. Will do the ttm 20 body unmodified allow me to do the "boss pose" or must the arms be switched out with the stock body.

And Mr Ecko, are you no longer selling the boots ?

You would need to switch the arms if you wanted to keep Bane's scar on his back buddy.

If you were just going to pop Bane's head on the TTM-20 then you would need bigger pants as the HT ones would be to tight.

Hope that helps mate.

You would need to switch the arms if you wanted to keep Bane's scar on his back buddy.

If you were just going to pop Bane's head on the TTM-20 then you would need bigger pants as the HT ones would be to tight.

Hope that helps mate.

Thank you, you actualy awnsered my question.lol. I appreciate it

Uuuuuu I want to buy one too, I don't know why I didn't buy him before. I saw the movie and I wasn't super into him but now I am.

The only price drops are on Selina T_T

Back