Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Yes, you do.

I just got the order confirmation! Paid. I guess I will get my hands on him Monday or Tuesday. I hope there won't be crazy taxes :pray:

86rYWDx.jpg
Tep6PBr.jpg

@Sidious People didn't like this figure when it was released? o_o

I just got the order confirmation! Paid. I guess I will get my hands on him Monday or Tuesday. I hope there won't be crazy taxes :pray:

86rYWDx.jpg
Tep6PBr.jpg

@Sidious People didn't like this figure when it was released? o_o

Not so much hate but more of a lacklustre approach to his release and also a little when he was released due to not being able to do the 'like a boss' pose.

Not so much hate but more of a lacklustre approach to his release and also a little when he was released due to not being able to do the 'like a boss' pose.

Thats understandable then.

There's so many pages but Ive seen some people swap bodies and do crazy beautiful customs ( Especially the Stock Exchange outfit ).

Thats understandable then.

There's so many pages but Ive seen some people swap bodies and do crazy beautiful customs ( Especially the Stock Exchange outfit ).

Yep that is one of the good parts of this hobby....modding.

I did the arm swap mod for my Bane.

To think about of all the negativity surrounding Bane prior to his release and now his price has skyrocketed and people are desperate to get him just shows the turn around.

Mind you I always liked the figure.

Well I 've only started getting into hot toys back in July so I was kinda late to the party when he came out. But when I saw him I am not going to lie I was kinda underwhelmed, but that change after 2 months of looking at wonderful pics like you just did.

It's a very good figure. But the no "Like a Boss" pose was really stupid. Could have been made so easily by HT's yet they blew it. Also the pants aren't as accurate as they could have been.

It's a very good figure. But the no "Like a Boss" pose was really stupid. Could have been made so easily by HT's yet they blew it. Also the pants aren't as accurate as they could have been.

Whaaa no way! Kinda true I haven't seen any photos of this figure doing that pose :(

Gah the shop didn't ship my figure yet like they usually do. I just want Bane so bad :thud:

Whaaa no way! Kinda true I haven't seen any photos of this figure doing that pose :(

Gah the shop didn't ship my figure yet like they usually do. I just want Bane so bad :thud:

I feel the same way MatchaJelly, BTW i got a bane hree in the forums, I believe he will come in tom and I can't wait.

I feel the same way MatchaJelly, BTW i got a bane hree in the forums, I believe he will come in tom and I can't wait.

tumblr_m7mssfdQIS1rc4wq5o1_400.gif

OMG you are so lucky. Mine should have been shipped out last night. Guess they had to find a big enough box for Bane.

Plz pics man.

Back