Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you stuff the traps? I've been wanting to do this. Can anyone help?

I haven't done the Bane body, but I stuffed the traps and back of the TTM 20 so Im sure its the same. You just use a flathead screwdriver to lift up the rubber above the arms and use another screwdriver/pencil/or pen to stuff cotton in it and move around to where you need it.

image_zps45d3db26.jpg

Bane kicking Batman's a $ $!

Hopefully not, would rather HT make new figures rather than recycle and remake old ones with clothes you can kitbash yourself nowadays.

Hopefully not, would rather HT make new figures rather than recycle and remake old ones with clothes you can kitbash yourself nowadays.

This movie version of Bane is probably my favorite villain ever created in anything. I hope they make another one even if its quarter scale. DX eyes would just be awesome.

How do you stuff the traps? I've been wanting to do this. Can anyone help?

Also what glue do I use to put it back together?

There's some good tutorials in the Bane customization thread. Basically you remove the outer plastic shell like you would if you were going to do the arm swap. Then you add some tape or foam around the areas you want to look bigger and then glue it back together. It's not really hard but it takes some trial and error to get it just where it needs to be. But defiantly check out the other thread. Robbie gives a pretty good explanation of the way he did it. And oh yeah, I used Loctite super glue on mine. Holds strong and dries fast.

Back