Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure a QS Bane would be pretty far down the list. Avengers would come first, and then all the Iron Man armors, then Joker, and then so on and so on. Bane isn't one of the more demanded characters I would think. Not saying he isn't popular, but I think most people are satisfied with their figures rather than craving more variations of the character (i'm not even sure what they could do to upgrade or change, he didn't wear anything else in the movie that was that drastic from what we got).

I'm still kinda upset that I missed out on this figure when he first came out. Now the prices for him are cray.

Best of luck finding one. I picked mine up for 295 shipped. I love mine but really need to do the arm swap mod. I hope you can find one for a decent price.

I believe there is one selling on the market here for 250 shipped, I would check there guys.

Can anyone who has a black T-Shirt for the plane heist look please tell me if it will stain Bane's body?

Thanks guys.

I have one, and it doesn’t stain the body. It is not the same as the one just recently posted though.

Selling Bane Vest and Custom pants for a fair price if anyone is interested.

how much do you think I should pay for a used bane? not the a must have for me, just want to add to my batman collection, how much do you guys think a fair price for him? I see around 220-240 on ebay and here.

how much do you think I should pay for a used bane? not the a must have for me, just want to add to my batman collection, how much do you guys think a fair price for him? I see around 220-240 on ebay and here.

Those prices are pretty good. He’s my favorite figure, but you should pay no more than 250 for him unless you’re a huge Bane fan like myself.

Just finished posing and casing my Bane! I think it looks pretty cool myself. Sorry for crappy iPhone pics!
tyry3ata.jpg
a7yne5um.jpg

Back