Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll explain better if I can -

On your video from 7.00 minutes on you unscrewed that part of Bane's arm and then put the other arm into socket that Bane's arm was originally screwed into.

Basically when I did the mod I just took out the whole arm with the socket attached, then I took the TTM-20 arm and just sanded down the circular peg on the TTM-20 arm and then I attached it to Banes shoulder.

Sorry it is hard to explain.

I guess the bigger question is: Will what I showed in the video work with that arm?

With my my, parts are just swapped and nothing is sanded because the parts fit perfectly. At the end I say that some sanding will need to be done to the TTM-20 arms. Is that correct? DId I indicate the right area?

If not, I need to annotate that video. :peace

Maglor I think it should work.

I actually think you made it easier because like I say I actually sanded down the peg on the TTM-20 arm and just slotted it into the area where Bane's arm goes.

You seemed to have unscrewed the arm from the 'shoulder gizmo' as you called it and then put your new arm into the shoulder gizmo and then you fitted that back into Bane's shoulder.

You see that the arm has a circular peg on it, well I just basically sanded that down (TTM-20) so that it fitted into Banes shoulder and then I attached it all together again.

I have saved the tutorial from the member I took it from do you want me to send you a copy?

It's a pain, but in a good way. I like dressing my figures. :D

Getting the vest just right over it, and getting the gauntlet over it are the hard parts.

For me, getting the sweater on with vest over it was easy. The hard part...... getting the overcoat over all of that (both sweater and vest underneath)... :wink1: mostly because i had to hold the sleeves down so they don't scrunch up when the arms of the coat are being pulled on, plus it's a pretty tight fit, took a while but it works.

Anyone have an extra Bane for sale? Man Ebay prices are ridiculous...I need a second Bane for some mod work!

Current set up, I would like another Bane really to recreate the plane scene when he is on his knees, but im broke. :gah:

DSCF1714_zps7f871269.jpg
DSCF1715_zps476d2db0.jpg
DSCF1716_zpsd8b5ede0.jpg

Back