Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I think he wants Dent to sign it for him. :lol

DSCF3563_zps44edf1b6.jpg

DSCF1480_zpsb0c85c51.jpg
DSCF1481_zps893eec7e.jpg

I bet Bane puts it on ebay too. :banana

HA! I love it!

Just picked up a TTM-20 body from sideshow! Cant wait for the boss pose!

I am also on the fence to use my TTM 20 into a Bane custom...where do you buy clothing that will fit the TTM 20?

Sent from the Daily Planet using Tapatalk

Agreed! I had no idea how well he photographs!

One of my first lame camera pics but I love that he has this look of "Really? You're gonna put ME in a box? I need shumm arm shpace here!"

IMG_20130620_141218_199.jpg~original

<-----dork :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il84-VqOQnI[/ame]

I'm glad I sold my Bane, very disappointed with him. You have to buy a new body, pants, boots, etc. to have it the way it should be! Very poor effort by HT compared to the rest of the BB/TDK/TDKR figures they have released.

I'm glad I sold my Bane, very disappointed with him. You have to buy a new body, pants, boots, etc. to have it the way it should be! Very poor effort by HT compared to the rest of the BB/TDK/TDKR figures they have released.

I disagree. Personally, i think Bane is actually one of HT quality figures. The head sculpt is also spot on too.

i found your lack of faith disturbing (choke)

wait that's wrong masked villain.

but i like this figures. although the articulation can be done better but the HS is spot on and very life like.

a must for any bane fans out there IMO.

I disagree. Personally, i think Bane is actually one of HT quality figures. The head sculpt is also spot on too.

I agree, Bane is a great figure overall, trousers are a miss but otherwise pretty great, but i'm selling mine to refine and reduce my collection and create space and hopefully some funds for future figures hopefully from a Justice League movie

I agree, Bane is a great figure overall, trousers are a miss but otherwise pretty great, but i'm selling mine to refine and reduce my collection and create space and hopefully some funds for future figures hopefully from a Justice League movie

Watched the film again, about the pants, wasn't his kneepads really positioned on his knees and not the shins in the sewer battle? And it didn't seem baggy there either.

I'd say that other than him being a little too "clean." and the vest "plates" being darker than the movies, this figure is perfect.

Last edited:

I'm looking for a bane hot toys for a reasonable price after s.s. told me the 2 I had on final 3rd flexpay came in too damaged to sell,this really hurts.Thanks,D.

Hahahaha That is amazing, Shells! :clap:clap:clap

That is effing hysterical! :lol

Hey guys, first post on here as I lurked in the Horror section for a while. I have gone off Horror for a while as I want to collect a few Hot Toys and other comic merchandise. Anyway, I bought this Bane figure 2 days ago from CollectiblesDirect.co.uk and it was shipped today, so it will be with me on Monday and I can not wait. Like I said this is my first HT and I hope this figure makes me want to get more :D :D
By the way, hilarious photos above!

Hey guys, first post on here as I lurked in the Horror section for a while. I have gone off Horror for a while as I want to collect a few Hot Toys and other comic merchandise. Anyway, I bought this Bane figure 2 days ago from CollectiblesDirect.co.uk and it was shipped today, so it will be with me on Monday and I can not wait. Like I said this is my first HT and I hope this figure makes me want to get more :D :D
By the way, hilarious photos above!

It's one of my favorites and you'll definitely love the figure. I'm pretty sure you'll be purchasing more in the future too.

It's one of my favorites and you'll definitely love the figure. I'm pretty sure you'll be purchasing more in the future too.

Yeah, I read a few pages back through here and everyone seems to really like it so I am sure I will too.

There's my DCS Bane custom, vest from Snooks (decals by me/Ecko) and Nick Fury gloves as a temporary stand in for something a little more to my liking.

Last edited:

Looking good HC. Some really good pictures. I never get tired of seeing new pictures of this guy. He photographs so well.

Back