Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

finally the storm arrives.

dsc01374x.jpg

dsc01372o.jpg

During training? Sure, he might be eating a lot, but once he'd reached the weight he needed/wanted, I don't think he'd need to eat every 2-3 hours.

And yes, he'd be vulnerable during eating, which is why he'd only be eating when in a calm, safe area, probably surrounded by his followers - not in a position where there's a possibility he'd have to exert himself or fight someone.

Bane did indeed stand up and went insane, punching the **** out of a concrete pillar, amongst other things. Eventually he did collapse, but that was after he had already been exerting himself in the middle of a very intense fight. And once the mask was restored, he was up and about pretty quickly again.

I don't see why he wouldn't be able to steel himself for something much less physically taxing, like sitting down and eating at a table.

I thought he went crazy because he knew he was about to run out of time

I thought he went crazy because he knew he was about to run out of time

I got the impression it was the kind of crazy you get from an injured, cornered animal. Intense pain and anger.

Finally got all the pieces! Got Bane. Got the pants via Snooks. Got the boots via Mr. EcKo. I'm so happy!
:yess:

Here. We. Go:

(I realize now I should dust once in awhile :rotfl:rotfl)

My first Hot toys! Really loved this one, couldn't let it pass! The Head is perfect and the overall quality is impressive! I'm really pleased with this one!

wp000229q.jpg

wp000231i.jpg

wp000236u.jpg

During training? Sure, he might be eating a lot, but once he'd reached the weight he needed/wanted, I don't think he'd need to eat every 2-3 hours.
Not true. Bodybuilders keep eating a lot to maintain their mass even when they reach their goal, otherwise they'll lose muscle.

And yes, he'd be vulnerable during eating, which is why he'd only be eating when in a calm, safe area, probably surrounded by his followers - not in a position where there's a possibility he'd have to exert himself or fight someone.
I don't know. I find it hard to believe that no one would seize this opportunity to try and take him out and usurp him. I mean, have you seen the way he treats his henchmen? :p

Bane did indeed stand up and went insane, punching the **** out of a concrete pillar, amongst other things. Eventually he did collapse, but that was after he had already been exerting himself in the middle of a very intense fight. And once the mask was restored, he was up and about pretty quickly again.

I don't see why he wouldn't be able to steel himself for something much less physically taxing, like sitting down and eating at a table.
If I remember correctly, there was a flashback of Bane after he got beat up lying on the ground. Now, I know I can't PROVE that he couldn't stand up, but I believe it's strongly suggested.

As for him fighting with a broken mask, that was only with the first tube broken, so it's not like his pain killers were cut off completely yet. And lol at breaking the pillar. That was another moment that bothered me. Trying to ground a comic book movie in reality yet giving a man with supposedly no super powers herculean strength. :p

Not true. Bodybuilders keep eating a lot to maintain their mass even when they reach their goal, otherwise they'll lose muscle.

I don't know. I find it hard to believe that no one would seize this opportunity to try and take him out and usurp him. I mean, have you seen the way he treats his henchmen? :p

If I remember correctly, there was a flashback of Bane after he got beat up lying on the ground. Now, I know I can't PROVE that he couldn't stand up, but I believe it's strongly suggested.

As for him fighting with a broken mask, that was only with the first tube broken, so it's not like his pain killers were cut off completely yet. And lol at breaking the pillar. That was another moment that bothered me. Trying to ground a comic book movie in reality yet giving a man with supposedly no super powers herculean strength. :p
That was the only part that bothered me as well, when took some chunks off the pillar. It was like ok, he just took some chunks off the pillar but didn't break batman ribs or his face with those punches?

That was the only part that bothered me as well, when took some chunks off the pillar. It was like ok, he just took some chunks off the pillar but didn't break batman ribs or his face with those punches?

Yeah he pummeled that mask too. Bruce should have died right there. The other thing is Batman hit the mask in the first fight too. In fact, Bane was letting him...that's like purposely installing that little box in the death star and then just leaving it out there :gah:

That punch was just to show how hard Bane was hitting Batman. And so we're supposed to believe Batman is stronger than an ordinary man.

Really guys its a comic book film, Jesus batman was flying around in the batwing. No matter how realistic Nolan wanted it to be its still a comic book film lol

Well my guess is he has a lot more of these sort of men around:

maxresdefault.jpg

than ones who eat frowny biscuits. :lol

Anyway I did some drybrushing on my Bane's armored vest. Put some silver on it and I think it looks fantastic.

And don't forget about Bruce making a giant flaming Batman symbol on a building to reveal he's returned. So pointless and time consuming. And why is it that's there's always so much collateral damage in this movie for no reason. :p

maxresdefault.jpg

It appears you don't appreciate my dietary expertise. :p

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyway I did some drybrushing on my Bane's armored vest. Put some silver on it and I think it looks fantastic.

I did that to mine first thing I got him also. Looks much better. :duff

Wow, never saw so many Whiney 10 year olds nit picking the absolute hell out of a movie. What was your favorite movie of 2012 then? Probably Avengers which the plot absolutely SUCKED and people just liked because Downey flew around blowing up some ugly and pointless alien race.

Back