Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Maybe DiFabio can add it to his first post? This seems to be a very popular and frequently requested image.

Seen a post here earlier that mentioned they still had Bane at Mothers Basement here in the UK, spent all morning looking for him! He's still available for pre-order if anyone else wants him. Not due to get him in stock until the 15th though! But thanks to whoever mentioned that website, im new to this so still figuring out the best place to get them! Bane will be my second HT figure, I got Batman DX12 last month as a bday present! I was holding out for Joker 2.0 but couldnt help myself had to get Bane! Dangerously addictive hobby this figure collecting!

If you are on my list for my Custom Boots , you will get a Harvey pic & Gordons speech

So, I guess that's a no on any european resellers still having these?

Modelzone have received their shipment of Banes! Being charged tomorrow should have him soon!

Looks like you'll be getting yours before me! I've pre ordered with Mothers Basement. No news yet.

got bane frome onesixthbruce today, well pleased with him

Got him today from OSB too :yess:

Already done my false idol picture.

DSCF3561_zps32696225.jpg
DSCF3562_zpsab35079d.jpg
DSCF3563_zps44edf1b6.jpg

Last edited:

ok so what do i need to do to post pictures properly ?

Bane arrived rather quickly from SSC yesterday. It is a fantastic figure IMO, if your considering picking this up I wouldn't hesitate one minute he is awesome!

Bane arrived rather quickly from SSC yesterday. It is a fantastic figure IMO, if your considering picking this up I wouldn't hesitate one minute he is awesome!

it is yeah and his coat is amazing
really steals the show

it is yeah and his coat is amazing
really steals the show

I was gonna pose him without it, just because I thought he was looking pretty fantastic right out of the box. Then I took a good look at the coat and put it on the figure right quick, it really amped up the overall awesomeness of Bane! :hi5:

ok so what do i need to do to post pictures properly ?

If you set up a photobucket account its very easy. Just upload your pics then click on the image code URL created and it will copy the address then just paste it into your comment.

Looks like you'll be getting yours before me! I've pre ordered with Mothers Basement. No news yet.

Fingers crossed you get some news soon dude!

Awesome news. :hi5: did you speak to them?

No they confirmed they're shipment had arrived on their Twitter page and that they would start processing orders tomorrow. :yess:

Pretty sure it's Fallen. Someone's being playing too much Bioshock Infinite.

:rock looks great.

It's "Fallen" idol though, isn't it?

Pretty sure it's Fallen. Someone's being playing too much Bioshock Infinite.

It's actually both false and fallen. He says you have been supplied with a false idol at the start of his speech, then reading gordon's letter he reads aloud that gordon building a lie around this fallen idol.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De2VJBmXExw&list=LL1HDDBlrCU6Is3Btoehzr4A[/ame]

Back