Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Thanks my ninja! It sounded like one of your YouTube commentaries in here trying to put this guy together. Luckily my kid wasn't around, I would have been getting scolded for using so much foul language.

Thanks my ninja! It sounded like one of your YouTube commentaries in here trying to put this guy together. Luckily my kid wasn't around, I would have been getting scolded for using so much foul language.

:lol:lol:lol:lol we are skypin if ya wanna join brother

:slap So it turns out the vest ding I was worried about was just another victim of horrible glue by HT. I reglued the vest as began to futz this badboy.

This was the most time I've ever spent setting up one figure and broke out in a sweat trying to get the coat and gauntlet to cooperate :thud:

2A826379-58CD-447A-802E-7D914C84B7E2-15731-00000C728915F5FA_zpsc7a8fc1b.jpg

:lol it's not that hard.

HEY, we can't all have tiny insect hands. My giant hands can barely pull a hand plug in without breaking the entire arm. I don't know how some people cope with these things. :gah:

I finally got around to opening the jacket that comes with Bane so I can that I can change up his pose when I display him. I'm just curious, is the lapels on the left side of his coat supposed to be unbuttoned??:dunno For some reason, it won't let me snap it back in place. Was wondering if this was how the coat was made or it some minor defect HT forgot to have the buttons sealed. Any help would be appreciated.:wave

HEY, we can't all have tiny insect hands. My giant hands can barely pull a hand plug in without breaking the entire arm. I don't know how some people cope with these things. :gah:

...with tiny insect hands, i guess.

i swear, some of you have such manos de fiero! so many broken buttons, snaps, hand pegs, etc.! i used to be terrified of my hot toys. now i know they are actually pretty durable if you treat them well.

not to say they can't go a little ka-ka once in a while, but i'm well convinced that what some people have called horrific qc in the past has more likely been sheer careless mauling on their part.

: D

Once you get into the habit of ripping the figures apart to customize even the smallest details on them, simple futzing becomes a pretty rough process because you're just so used to handling them that you don't give it a second thought. This is when you start breaking ****.

Once you get into the habit of ripping the figures apart to customize even the smallest details on them, simple futzing becomes a pretty rough process because you're just so used to handling them that you don't give it a second thought. This is when you start breaking ****.

Yupppppp :exactly:

Anyone know where I can print off the photo of Harvey dent bane holds up
In 1/6 scale?

Certain its been posted in this thread at least a few different times by different members..,sorry I don't have the exact post reference.

Anyone know where I can print off the photo of Harvey dent bane holds up
In 1/6 scale?

It's in the last 20 pages or so, or PM Mr. Ecko. You'll probably have to eyeball it to get it to scale though.

Hopefully someone could share it. Need it as well.

come on guys, try ~ google search works wonders if you narrow your search to ssf.

Back