Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

had this PO'D through SSC...had to cancel cause so much was hitting at the same time...so i went to take a look at SSC and he's sold out?!?!? so i ordered him from BBTS...i have to be honest though im surprised to see he sold out.

I'm not surprised he's sold out at all. Badass character, badass figure.

Was a huge pain getting that vest off to get the sweater on... and that wristguard in the coat. Wish they just had the figure all dressed up already... I really don't like the arms, it's just a copy of the older Arnold bodies.

Still, great fig. It's funny to read the comments on the first page again... so much negativity.

bane_zpsc5276c25.jpg

Says a lot about how important the reveal pictures are, because they made this figure seem terrible to be honest.

Anyone heard any news from modelzone about the release date for bane? The site just says pre order and no date next to it so hopefully they will have him some time next week.

had this PO'D through SSC...had to cancel cause so much was hitting at the same time...so i went to take a look at SSC and he's sold out?!?!? so i ordered him from BBTS...i have to be honest though im surprised to see he sold out.

I'm not surprised at all that he's sold out. He's getting nothing but praise and now you have people buy several of him. He's a big seller.

Anyone heard any news from modelzone about the release date for bane? The site just says pre order and no date next to it so hopefully they will have him some time next week.

I've got it on good authority that fingers crossed, they will due within the second two weeks of April from UK retailers. Joker 2.0 was delayed but Bane hasn't been.

I'm glad I didn't pass him up. I still think HT could of added the shotgun and the trailmaster leather jacket.

BBTS has about 60 in stock last time I checked a few days ago

I really thought this is one that would be widely available for a while before selling out. Not to the level of two face back in the old days but still around for a while for a fairly decent price.

I really thought this is one that would be widely available for a while before selling out. Not to the level of two face back in the old days but still around for a while for a fairly decent price.

If you want one, Mothers Basement in the UK have them for £149.99 before postage. I managed to snag mine in an Easter offer so I got fifteen quid off.

Just got my Bane set up... Im having a hard time getting his hand brace to stay on while I put his jacket on him... Any help would be great.
I absolutly love the figure. Looks great next to my MMSDK Batman!

I was told by Modelzone that they're expecting him to arrive around 2nd April

If you want one, Mothers Basement in the UK have them for £149.99 before postage. I managed to snag mine in an Easter offer so I got fifteen quid off.

It's ok, I've actually had it preordered a modelzone for a while, just surprised that its selling out so quickly. I'm thinking there's a lot of new fans due to TDKR. Thanks anyway though buddy.

I was told by Modelzone that they're expecting him to arrive around 2nd April

That'll be interesting Mothers Basement informed me it'll be in half way through the month but Kate (their sales rep) was tentative with the date. She got really screwed about by their supplier with Joker. She's been really helpful and hopefully, he'll come pretty early but knowing my luck, he won't haha.

Just got my Bane set up... Im having a hard time getting his hand brace to stay on while I put his jacket on him... Any help would be great.
I absolutly love the figure. Looks great next to my MMSDK Batman!

Read this on https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_031313a.htm

The instructions will show you how to do it - almost. As instructed, you place the thumb of the splayed hand inside the hole facing backwards, then flip the hand into the inside of the glove. Works great - BUT you really want to attach the wrist peg to the hand first, and collapse the peg inward so it will fit inside the glove as well. Then you can straighten it back out easily, and it pops right on. If you try to force the hand onto the peg when it's already on the wrist, you'll be up for some more frustration.

Just ordered mine from Modelzone, £149.00 with free delivery :)

Wow I was really surprised when I saw the wait list on Bane...I had to cancel a while back...they still had him at BBTS so I jumped on it, I really didn't want to pass him up.

Wow I was really surprised when I saw the wait list on Bane...I had to cancel a while back...they still had him at BBTS so I jumped on it, I really didn't want to pass him up.

He's an amazing figure. Very glad I bought this.
T9wwIRB.jpg

Back