Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Sold my Black Spidey and got another Bane , to do the

"Come at me Bro"

bane3spideyship005.jpg

bane3spideyship008.jpg

bane3spideyship007.jpg

bane3spideyship006.jpg

bane3spideyship009.jpg

Nice dude! :rock Damn, 3 Banes :hi5:

Thanks man :hi5:

, yeah i still want 4 more versions :cuckoo: :panic:

Shirtless sewer Bane
Full Stock Exchange Bane
Vest with brown Sweater Bane
Plane Crash Bane

In do time possibly :lol

Sold my Black Spidey and got another Bane , to do the

"Come at me Bro"

bane3spideyship005.jpg

bane3spideyship008.jpg

bane3spideyship007.jpg

bane3spideyship006.jpg

bane3spideyship009.jpg

Your Bane's look brilliant!! Love those poses. Please could you tell me what size you printed the Dent photo at? I was planning on doing that particular pose for my Bane and wanted the proportions to be right! Thanks!

It makes a world of difference. It doesn't clash with the rest of his outfit anymore.

Color and finish looks great. If you dont mind me asking, what brand paint did you use? Did you water it down any before applying?

So waaaay back I bought a pair of knife holding hands from the HT Platoon figures so my Storm Shadow could better hold his swords. I knew they were a unique pair of TT hands, and wish I had bought more. But this past week, I remembered them and realized they would be perfect for holding the lapels with Banes boss pose.

dsc01384vo.jpg

dsc01387ns.jpg

Your Bane's look brilliant!! Love those poses. Please could you tell me what size you printed the Dent photo at? I was planning on doing that particular pose for my Bane and wanted the proportions to be right! Thanks!

I just eyeballed it on my computer screen and compared it to a hot toys hand.

Then when i opened it up for printing in my Kodak software , i print them out on 4x6 photo paper , again i just eyeball the size on screen compared to the papers size . If that makes any sense :lol

Usually the best way I've found, find a good hi-res photo, create your canvas for the required measurements in centimetres and 300dpi. Print.

Looks huge on screen but perfect for 1/6.

Nice ecko, see your up to 3 already haha. Good stuff man!

Then when i opened it up for printing in my Kodak software , i print them out on 4x6 photo paper , again i just eyeball the size on screen compared to the papers size . If that makes any sense :lol

Usually the best way I've found, find a good hi-res photo, create your canvas for the required measurements in centimetres and 300dpi. Print.

Looks huge on screen but perfect for 1/6.

Thanks for the help guys! :hi5:

Color and finish looks great. If you dont mind me asking, what brand paint did you use? Did you water it down any before applying?

So waaaay back I bought a pair of knife holding hands from the HT Platoon figures so my Storm Shadow could better hold his swords. I knew they were a unique pair of TT hands, and wish I had bought more. But this past week, I remembered them and realized they would be perfect for holding the lapels with Banes boss pose.

dsc01384vo.jpg

dsc01387ns.jpg

Thanks man. It's simple Burnt Umber acrylic paint from the cheap "Americana" brand you can get at Michael's. I didn't water it down or anything, I just did a light dry brush coat over the whole thing. Very simple.

Wanted to share my pics of Bane. Love this figure.

050_zpsca08e320.jpg

049_zpsb677f2ec.jpg

Your Banes ROCK, EcKo.:rock:

Damn Ecko....Bringing the Bane heat....looks sick bro...congrats...and black spider? Pfffft.....sell that ****....

Nice ecko, see your up to 3 already haha. Good stuff man!

Yup , had to get another , used Black Spidey as trade bait , not because he's black , but because he doesn't fit in my collection :lol

Your Banes ROCK, EcKo.:rock:

Thanks man :hi5:

Damn Ecko....Bringing the Bane heat....looks sick bro...congrats...and black spider? Pfffft.....sell that ****....

Yup , that's why i sold him , doesn't belong with Batman , Terminator & Dexter :lol Thanks buddy :hi5:

Congrats Mike, I think batman is out numbered:lol

:lol YUuuuuuuuup , Thanks White Devil :hi5:

3183AA9D-4CBA-435F-A92B-7F406D216FF5-580-000001C3E52316E7_zpsaaf5828f.jpg

Got the Trailmaster. Love this look a lot better. Now I gotta paint the coat...

Back