Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

And... it's gone!

cant wait to get bane in hand!!!

Decided to get bane afterall!!:yess:

"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask."

g3eHdkN.jpg

ywJHXw5.jpg

Dchj73H.jpg

SFQEROE.jpg

SD9Ei5U.jpg

I've been only reading this thread for a while, I like this figure so much, but those pics man, are awesome!!! Wish I could afford him. Congrats!!

where is that jumper from? is that the one that comes with figure

where is that jumper from? is that the one that comes with figure

Nope, it was a separate black shirt I got from ebay, though it seems to have sold out already...

do you have a link??

No offence charlie, it's not specific...but we have got to get newer members to read back even a few pages of a thread! :gah:

On a slightly longer on like this, perhaps not all, but certainly somewhere between 5-10 pages would not be unreasonable.

Best pics I've seen of Bane so far.

Man your such a hater, in no way shape or form or those masks better than the on in the film

:exactly: Those concept art ones are awful.
I like both better than the one they chose personally. Little metal hoses/tubes/whatever are kind of lame. Also, the rejected ones are better references to the wrestler mask of comic Bane, which of course, would have been the best approach possible.

Also, the rejected ones are better references to the wrestler mask of comic Bane, which of course, would have been the best approach possible.

if you actually like the comic bane.....

I like both better than the one they chose personally. Little metal hoses/tubes/whatever are kind of lame. Also, the rejected ones are better references to the wrestler mask of comic Bane, which of course, would have been the best approach possible.

Disagree. It looks great on the page, but the wrestler gimmick is corny as all get out.

Nolan re-invented the character in the BEST possible way. Both in character and aesthetic.

He's a melting pot of the Mutant Leader from TDK Returns, and Bane from the comics, without the corny get up. The military look of a mercenary fits him nicely. And the breathing apparatus is essentially a more plausible version of the venom hose connected to the back of his head in the comics.

Instead of bulking up to ridiculous levels, he just doesn't feel pain. Which is a very real world equivalent to venom. I love the way the mask looks like mean teeth or jaws of an angry baboon or something.

Disagree. It looks great on the page, but the wrestler gimmick is corny as all get out.

Nolan re-invented the character in the BEST possible way. Both in character and aesthetic.

He's a melting pot of the Mutant Leader from TDK Returns, and Bane from the comics, without the corny get up. The military look of a mercenary fits him nicely. And the breathing apparatus is essentially a more plausible version of the venom hose connected to the back of his head in the comics.

Instead of bulking up to ridiculous levels, he just doesn't feel pain. Which is a very real world equivalent to venom. I love the way the mask looks like mean teeth or jaws of an angry baboon or something.

Very well said. I love the mask also. Looks very mean.

The tubes looks like skeletal claws trying to rip open his mouth, or like a gorilla roaring. It has something very animalistic to it. Lindy Hemming did a great job with Bane's costume design. I think the exposed skin on Bane's face (which compared to his comic counterpart was not there at all) is a lot better for Tom, now he can at least use his eyes and much of his eye brows to do the more intimate acting instead of just the non verbal stuff.

This figure looks freaking awesome if you ask me. It's funny how everyone was hating on it at first but now that the actual in hand pictures have been showing up most people like him. Cannot wait to get mine!!!

Back